Sick! Shisui x Reader

Request from young_shisui_uchiha I'm so sorry for this being a whole 3 days later than I told you so I hope you enjoy it!

I waited on the couch for Shisui to walk in. He was on a mission that could take the turn for the worst. He told me the mission contained a lot of risks, but that he should be fine.

It was now 12:30, and he still hasn't shown up.

Please be okay, Shisui! I thought as I paced around the room, while biting my nails.

I heard the knob turn and my body instantly reacted, and when Shisui can into view I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"Thank god!" I whimpered in his chest.

"Miss me?" He asked with his signature smile, and cheery voice.

I nodded and took in his appearance.

He was wearing the green vest, a long sleeved black shirt, and some black pants. This wasn't unusual; howeber, what was unusual is that his bright skin was replaced with a dull pale color.

"Bed now." I said pointing up the stairs to our bedroom.

"Eager are we?" He joked, and laughed.

He was about to cough, but he noticed my serious glare and held it back.

"Cough." I said not letting the intensity of my glare falter.

He let out a dry, heaving, long cough.

"Go to bed now, and I'll bring you some soup and tea." I said ushering him up the stairs.

"Fine, does this mean we can't have se-" I quickly cut him off.

"You're sick and that's what comes to mind?" I said rolling my eyes.

His frame slumped and he headed upstairs slowly.

"When you get better." I said on my way to the kitchen.

***

"I know it tastes horrible, but it'll help you get better." I said pointing to the herb tea.

"Fine." He said like a child who didn't get their way.

He held his nose and drank it all in one go.

"Good job, now you can have your soup!" I said giving him the bed tray.

"Can you lay down with me?" He asked blowing his nose on the tissue.

"Let me go get some medicine and then I will." I said looking at the clock beside the bed.

It was 1:30, and I called the pharmacy a little while ago so it should be ready.

"Fine." He said frowning.

"I'll be back." I said feeling his forehead.

"Can I have a hug?" He asked sticking his bottom lip out.

I pulled his head into my chest tightly and kissed his head, before letting go.

"Hurry back." He said.

"I will."

***

I walked into the house, and it was eerily quiet. When Shisui was alone he always made noise. He was either singing, or talking to our pet bird, or something else, but right now there was bound other than the noise from outside.

"Shisui?" I called out.

"You're back?!" He asked at the top of the stairs, in blue pajama bottoms, and a red long sleeved shirt.

"Yeah, now get back in bed and I'll be right there." I said putting the items on the counter.

"Alrighty!" He said blowing me a kiss.

I chuckled and brought the bottle, am in with the measuring cap.

I quickly made my way to our bedroom. And saw Shisui in bed grinning like an idiot.

"What's with you?" I asked.

"I'm better! The tea worked so give me a kiss!" He said puckering his lips out.

"Shisui I have eyes and a half of a brain, here take this." I said handing him the grape flavoured syrup.

He made a disgusted face, and shook his head.

"I'm not taking it." He said crossing his arms.

"I'm not taking no for an answer, so do the take it, or I'll shove it down your throat." I said menacingly.

He frowned at me and I hands the cap to him.

He swallowed it and made a foul expression.

I crawled into the bed, and got under the covers.

"Yay!" He said throwing arms around me.

"I'm sorry about you getting sick." I said looking up at him.

"It's my fault, I knew we were going to the land of snow but I didn't bother to bring warm clothes." He chuckled.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I said looking at him with angry eyes.

"I'm sorry babe!" He said holding his hands up.

"When you get better... You'd better hope that Jesus himself is on your side." I said pushing his head into a pillow.

I turned to my beret and with the cold rags that I laid out earlier and wringed one out. I placed it on his forehead and he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Cold!"

"It'll help with the fever." I said glaring at him.

"I'm so so so so sorry babe." He apologized again.

"I wish you would've told me." I told him.

"Next time, I promise." He said holding out his pinky.

I laughed and held mine out and wrapped them together.

"You're such a dork." I said.

"I'm your dork though!" He grinned.

"Go to sleep." I chuckled, and cuddles into his side.

"Of course." He said pulling me closer.