accidents-edited

London POV

I wake up to blinding sun in my eyes; I roll over and bury my face in the pillow.

“Baby, wake up,” Marshall Whispers. He kisses my neck and trails his hand down my back, pulling the sheets with him.

“Marshall, stop! It’s cold!”

“Well, then I guess I’ll just have to make you hot then wont i?” he flips me over and kisses down my chest and to my stomach.

I moan and flip him over, “you know what tattoo of yours is my favorite?” I straddle him, and lean my weight on my hands that are placed on his chest.

“Which one?”

“This one,” I drag my fingers down his chest and play with the “Kim” tattoo on his stomach.

He moans and grips my hips, “angel, please.”

“Please what?”

“Love me.”

“But I’m still sore…”

“I’ll go easy, baby”

I nod and lean down to capture his lips; he slips his hands up my shirt, well his shirt, which I stole.  He flips us over and slowly runs his hands up my sides and back down to my thighs to pull my legs around his waist.

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

“Ugh.”

“Hello,” I answer.

“Hello, is this London Slader?”

“Yes ma’am, is there something I can help you with?”

“Well, Ms. Slader, there’s been an accident.”

I jump to my feet, and start throwing clothes on, “what kind of accident is something wrong?”

“I think I should explain when you arrive at the hospital.”

“Which one?”

“North wood, but ma’am the child’s papers, you might want to bring them.”

“Ronnie?! Oh my god, I’ll be there in fifteen.” I hang up the phone, “Marshall, I have to go.”

“Wait baby, where are you going? Is everything okay?”

“No, I have to go the hospital. Something’s happened.”

“Okay, I’ll come with you.”

“Please? Grab the folder thingy over there!”

I shove my chucks on, and run out the door with Marshall following. We drive to north wood hospital and I jump out of the car before Marshall fully stops. I run in and see the adoption agent that we worked with for Ronnie, Erica.

“Erica? What the fuck is going on?!”

“Christy, Allen, and Ronnie, were in an accident.”

“Oh my god, are they okay?”

“Well, Ronnie is. Christy and Allen didn’t make it.”

“No! Oh my god. Where is Ronnie? What happened? Oh my god, what going to happen to him? I can’t breathe.”

“Honey, please breath, you’re having a panic attack, you have to calm down,” Marshall tries to calm me down.

I take a deep breath and calm down, “I need to see Ronnie.”

“London, before you go to him, I just want you to know, that in the adoption papers, you get custody of Ronnie if anything happened to Christy and Allen.”

My breath catches in my throat, “so you’re saying, that, Ronnie’s mine?”

“Yes, he is.”

“London?” a small voice comes from behind Erica.

“Ronnie? Hey, come here.” He steps out from behind Erica, his eyes are red, and his face tear stained.

I squat to his height, and he hugs me, “London, it wasn’t an accident.”

“What do you mean?”

“I saw someone standing in the middle of the road, that’s why we swerved and crashed.”

I look up at Erica, “I’m going to check.” She turns and walks to speak to the officer.

I turn and stare up at Marshall he nods, “yeah, let’s get you guys home.”

okay, so we broke 1500 the last time i checked so i updated. i hope you like it! but thanks for reading, please vote or comment (if its nice or helpful). much love to all of you! check out my other stories and follow me on twitter/instagram @vleggett98 and tumblr "rebel-shady-angel" and if you want you can kik me what you think @torileggett98. much love!

xoxo

-me