home-edited

London POV

Marshall and I drive to his house, its giant! He unlocks the door and steps inside, the foyer is clean, but still homey.

"Wow, Marsh, I knew you were OCD about your music, but damn! I don't see any dust."

He looks down at his shoes, but I still see the blush that spreads across his cheeks.

"Marshall, I was kidding baby. I think it’s cute that you like things clean, I was just teasing you," I say as I cup his cheeks in my hands so he looks at me.

"Yeah? Well, I think it’s cute when you call me baby."

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. Leaning up I whisper "baby," in his ear, making my voice seductive.

I've never tried being sexy before but by the way he digs his fingers into my hips and groans; I'd say it worked...

"Say it again."

"What?"

"Say it again," he pushed me against the wall, I can feel his heart beat.

"Baby..." I moan.

He growls and kisses me hard.

"EWWW!!! THAT IS SO EFFING GROSS! STOP!"

I jerk away from Marshall's face to see a tall brunette in light jeans and a red V-neck.

Marshall rubs the back of his neck as he steps back, "uh, angel this is my niece Laney."

"Oh hi. I'm London," I smile at her shyly; she just caught us in a make out session. Talk about awkward.

"Awe, uncle she's blushing!! Hi I'm Laney. And don't worry about the whole, me catching your tongue down my uncle's throat. I've seen worse."

Oh, great, she's walked in on Marshall with other girls...doing it. My breath gets caught in my throat. Maybe I'm not the first girl he's brought home.

"Not from uncle of course. He's too anti-social. And you're really pretty. How did he get you?"

"Alaina," Marshall scolds.

"What? Come on. Everyone knows that you don't pick the prettiest girls. I was just stating that she's really pretty that's all."

I laugh quietly, as she shrugs her shoulders and walks away.

"You are the only girl I've brought home."

I smile at him and take his out stretched hand as he leads me into a huge kitchen. Nicki minaj's super bass is playing and Hailie and Laney along with a younger blonde are dancing to it.

"You know Hail's and that's my youngest Whitney."

I wave and introduce myself. Marshall says he's going to go take a shower and for us to order something.

"I really want little Caesar's," Whitney says.

We all nod and agree that's what we want but they don't deliver. So were all going to run and get it while Marshall showers... I'm in Marshall's house...and he's naked upstairs...dirty thoughts! I shake my head trying to get rid of them.

"London will you run upstairs and tell dad we'll be back?"

I nod and head up the stairs, the dirty thoughts resurface but I shake them off.

I walk down the hallway trying to find Marshall when I bump into his chest.

"Sorry angel!"

"Its fine but the girls and I are going to run out and get pizza."

"Or the girls can go, and you and I can have some alone time."

My brain decided this was the perfect time to realize that he was shirtless. Well shit.

"Marshall you daughters would notice! And besides I'm not turned on right now. So you'd have to work for it." I stick my tongue out at him and run down the stairs.

"Tease!" I hear him shout as I laugh and walk out the door with the girls.

We hop in Laney’s car and she turns on the radio. P!nks Who Knew came on and we all belt out the lyrics at the top of our lungs. It was really fun.

"Hey London?"

"What's up laney?”

"Well it’s just, can I ask your advice?"

"Sure go ahead."

"I used to date this guy, but he just broke up with me without another word and his friends kinda bullied me a bit. But the other day he apologized and explained and now were sort of together but he won’t tell his friends..."

"What? Why the hell not?"

"He says they'll make fun of him."

"That's bullshit. Laney sweetie you are smart and beautiful and so nice. He doesn't really love you if he won’t tell his friends. I know that's harsh but, he doesn't deserve you."

There's an awkward silence after I'm done and I'm hoping that I didn't over step my bounds. When we pull up to the pizza place, we all get out of the car and Laney wraps me in a bear hug.

"Oh!"

"London, thank you so much. My best friends didn't even have the balls to say that."

"So I didn't over step my bounds?"

"No! In fact I really like you."

I smile and hug her. I'm starting to feel like I belong; here, with Marshall, and his girls. And for the first time, in a long time, I feel at home.

Hey guys. So sorry if this is really sucky but I'm going through some family stuff and I'm a little stressed. But this is your reward for breaking 800 reads!! Thanks so much for reading, please comment and tell me what you think, even vote if you want? Follow me on twitter/instagram @vleggett98 if you guys do follow me tweet me or comment on a pic and ill give you a shoutout:) Kik me if you want @torileggett98
Xoxo
-me

p.s. all is fixed now and if you guys don't mind will you go back and vote again pretty please? again I'm sorry:(