lips of an angel-edited

London POV

I haven't slept I just can't. I don't handle conflict well, I don't even want to go to the studio today but I have to, I can't let my personal life get in the way of my music.

Today I’m doing a rendition of Hinders lips of an angel with Fall Out Boy. I love this song so much; we're doing it for a movie soundtrack. I drive to the studio and walk inside. Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe are all standing inside the studio along with Em and Dre. I can't call him Marshall anymore I barely look at him, I can't without getting knots in my stomach, he still hasn't talked to me and I can feel the tension. It’s been a week and a half since our fight and I guess it isn't going to be over any time soon.

In the booth Patrick starts singing,

"Honey why you calling me so late

It’s kinda hard to talk right now

Honey why you crying

Is everything okay?

I gotta whisper ‘cause I can't be too loud,"

Then I start singing,

"Well my girls in the next room

Sometimes I wish she was you

I guess we never really moved on..."

Marshall POV

I watch London in the Booth; her voice isn't like anything I've ever heard her sing before. It’s deep and has gravel in it, it’s sexy. But she's not the person I thought she was; she told people things that weren't true. Hailie’s mad at me because I yelled at her, but this happens every fucking time I get with a girl.

After they record the song everyone heads home, on my way home I realize that the other day I left my hat at London's house. Shit. I turn the wheel and drive to her house.

I walk to the door and knock, when she opens the door she has on short Jean shorts, a black cutoff shirt, chucks, and a red snap back. She looks gorgeous.

"What Em." She called me Em not Marshall; I feel my heart squeeze at that.

"I, um, left my hat here the other day. I just came by to get it."

"Yeah here."

She thrusts the hat at me and goes to shut the door.

"Wait, why are you acting like this?"

"Are you fucking serious? Wow. So you think you can just treat me like shit and I’ll be okay with it? You told me I didn't matter and that you didn't care, did you honestly think that that wouldn't hurt me? That tore me to prices when you said that Marshall! I may not mean anything to you but you meant everything to me! I loved you Marshall! But I just-"

I didn't hear anything after that, I grab her arm and jerk her towards me. Our noses are touching and I can feel her warm breath on my lips.

"What the hell did you just say to me?"

"I just- what do you- I just-"

"What right do you have you say that to me," her eyes grow wide, "before I could say it to you."

"What?"

"I- I love you London."