apologies-edited

London POV

Marshall and I are still friends. We haven't talked about that night, but he doesn't show any interest so I don't either. It really pisses me off that he acted like he liked me for so long, though. Ugh whatever.

I roll my eyes as I throw on my leather jacket and head over to the studio on my new bike. I got a black sports bike the other day with the money from the first few sales. I get to the studio and get off my bike. As I take my helmet off, I walk through the door and into the studio. I see Marshall in the Booth but I try not to stare as his veins pop out, making him look amazing. Instead I throw my helmet into the corner of the room, and I turn around only to bump into a tall mixed guy. He catches me before I fall though.

I smile at him, "oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were there! Thanks for catching me though..." I trailed off, my cheeks feeling hot.

"It isn't a problem little one."

"Ey! I'm not that small!"

Dre and fifty are in the room and they just laugh at me.

"Angel, you're five foot. You're a fucking midget."

"Yeah Dre? I may be small but I could still kick your sorry ass."

I cheese at him almost forgetting Marshall was still in the Booth. Well that is until he walked over and stood shoulder to shoulder with me.

"Angel this is my little brother, Nate."

"Damn! I knew I recognized you. Well, hi I'm London.”

I smile and step up to shake his hand. When I step back Marshall steps closer. He's in my fucking bubble. Too close. Too close. I can feel his body heat. Urgh, in my bubble. Now I’m starting to get pissed off.

"Well I’ll see you later, bro," Nate said as he man hugs Marshall. "Nice to meet you London."

"You too."

As soon as the door shuts I shove Marshall over.

"Stay the fuck outa my bubble Marshall! You fucking saw me step away! I swear to God you're lucky I didn't knock you on your ass in fronta your brother!"

"London I..."

I ignore him; shoving past him I stomp into the Booth and record some songs.

Marshall POV

Dammit. I didn't mean to piss her off. It’s just that she was talking to Nate and they were getting along. What if she fell for him?

I mean even if she did I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I told her she didn't matter because I was afraid of getting hurt. Damn I fucked this up.

The whole time she was in the Booth I didn't talk. I upset her, she is really mad. Or she was. I don't want her to yell at me...

I want to be with her. But I can't. I can't trust her. She'll hurt me like all the others.

London POV

I finished recording and now I'm just hanging out with Dre, fifty and Marshall. Even though, Marshall hasn't talked since I went off on him, I feel really bad. I can feel the tension or maybe it’s just me.

Marshall POV

I'm hanging onto every word she says; her voice is just so beautiful. Its soft, a little deep, like a lullaby that you're so used to, and you don't want it to ever cease to exist.

Buzz.

Pulling my cell out of my pocket I glance down and see that I have a text.

From: Angel

I'm really sorry Marsh. I just have this thing with bubbles but I shouldn't have taken it out on you...friends?

To: Angel

Always :)

I close it and look back up and catch her eye. Their so blue, with a ring of green in the middle. She gives me a small smile and in that moment all I wanted to do was hold her. 

The eye contact is broken when she answers her phone. She doesn't say anything just grabs her helmet and runs out of the room. I jump out of my seat and chase after her to see if she's okay. By the time I get outside I see her black bike and jacket halfway down the road. My eye brows pull together as I trudge back inside.

"Guys, you know what's up with her?"

"Nah, man. We know as much as you do."

"Well I'm gonna go see if she's okay."

"Aight man. Ill check you later."

I clap hands with both of them and grab my keys. Unlocking my truck I get in and drive to London's house. I use the spare key that's in the ground. Literally, she buries her spare key in the yard. She's so weird. I go in and sit on the couch turning on the TV. Just as ESPN was showing a recap of the last Lions game the doorbell rang. 

She said she was going to take it out. 

Opening the door, I don't see anyone. Shrugging I go to shut the door when I see a white lily on the porch. Picking it up I sit it on her coffee table. I didn't read the card, it could be personal. Nah, I just take a nap till she gets here.

London POV

I'm so exhausted. Sighing I drag my body out of the car and into the house. Not literally. I'm just really tired.

Stepping inside after I close the door, I see someone on the couch.

"Ah!"

"Wha-what?" Marshall jumps up with fists raised.

"Oh my lord, Marshall! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Um, you looked upset when you left so I came to see if you were okay..." He trailed off looking at the floor.

"Marsh, it’s okay you just scared me."

"Where did you go? You ran out of the studio."

"Oh, Ronnie was having a panic attack. He thought he saw someone but he didn't. It’s just his post-traumatic stress."

Shrugging off my coat I go to set it on the table when I see a flower on it.

"Marsh, what's this?"

"Oh, I don't know someone rang the doorbell but when I opened it that was the only thing out there."

Picking up the lily I see a card. Untying the bow holding it on there I open it to read it.

TELL HIM IM SORRY.

"shit..."

"Angel what's wrong?!"

My knees buckle as tears well up in my eyes.

"Ronnie did see him. Ronnie saw his dad."

hey guys. I hope you like this chapter. I updated b/c one of you finally commented ands it made my day:) so thank you. Thanks for reading. Please comment and tell me what you think!!!!Check out my other story "monsters live in the shadows". Love you guys! 

Xoxo 

-me