Chapter 87

Girl's POV

It was a warm spring day the sun was shining in through the windows of the church and we were all gathered in one of the extra rooms of the church helping Mallory get ready today was her's and Nick's wedding. She looked beautiful her long brown hair was falling down her back her wedding dress fit her perfectly and it hid her eight-month baby bump Stacey and Vanessa both hug her when she stands up then Stacey looks at her "We love you Mal and we are so happy for both of you, you will be happy with Nick we're sister and we will always be there for you." "Thank you." Mallory hugs her then Vanessa who is wiping away tears again. The music starts then LeighAnne and Kayla walk out then Stacey and Vanessa with Aurora time to start the wedding.

 The music starts then LeighAnne and Kayla walk out then Stacey and Vanessa with Aurora time to start the wedding

Nick's POV

I take a deep breath when the music starts I was nervous but excited too I smile when I see my daughter walking down the aisle in her tiny dress then she goes and sits with my parents. I look up and see Mallory and I'm stunned she looks beautiful I was lucky she was the perfect person and after today she was all mine forever she reaches me then passes her bouquet to Vanessa then I take her hands in mine. The preacher prays then the wedding begins and its time to say our vows I look at her and meet her green eyes. "I choose you to stand by and sleep in your arms. To be joy to your heart and food for your soul, to learn with you and grow with you even as time changes us both. I promise to laugh with you in good times and struggle with you in bed times I promise to respect you and cherish you but most of all I promise to love you." I take the ring and slide it on her finger.

Mallory's POV

I take a deep breath and hope that my pounding heart will slow down this was it I was marrying Nick he was special and I loved him more than anything. I start thinking about all of our moments when I met him, the day he dropped the shingles on my head and called me crazy, our argument the night he kissed me, the time he lectured me for jumping while riding Diablo all important moments and all part of why I loved him. I look up at him and he's smiling I smile back "I choose you to stand by and sleep in your arms. To be joy to your heart and food for your soul, to learn with you and grow with you even as time changes us both. I promise to laugh with you in good times and struggle with you in bed times I promise to respect you and cherish you but most of all I promise to love you." I pick up the ring then slide it on his hand.

" I pick up the ring then slide it on his hand

Group POV

After the wedding the reception begins the father daughter dance is first Mallory is lead out by her dad then they start dancing then Nick starts dancing with Aurora causing everyone in the room to aww. After that Nick dances with the girl's mother then we go to dinner while we are eating, Nick had made Aaron his best man he stands up and gives his speech he tells Nick how happy he is for them and he wishes the two of them the best of luck and he tells a story about Nick as a kid going crazy about a little girl he met in town during a parade. After dinner the two of them cut the cake and they actually behave and give each other pieces of cake then they kiss each other you could tell they were head over heels for each other and that they were happy together.

Aaron's POV

After I give my speech Kayla and I start walking around until we find a meadow that's full of flowers this was a good spot. I had been thinking about this a lot I had talked to Nick and I even talked to Howie to let him know what I wanted to do today I was going to propose to Kayla I loved her and I knew that I wanted to do this. I turn and look at her "There's something I've been meaning to ask you." She looks at me and her eyes get wide "Sure anything." I get on one knee in front of her "I love you Kayla I know that you're the one for me you make me happy and I can see us having a future together will you marry me?" Tears form in her eyes then she nods her head "Yes." I put the ring on her hand then kiss her and wrap my arms around her waist. She said yes Kayla and I were engaged.