Chapter 62

Brian's POV

I show Aaron to the bunkhouse and give him time to unpack his bags then he follows me out to the barn. He follows me as we walk in I was going to show him which horse he can use his eyes go between Diablo and Taz who had now been put on separate sides of the barn due to their clashing tempers and them trying to fight each other. I lead him over to one of the paint horses we have Aaron saddles him up and I saddle my horse then we ride out and start working on some of the fences that need to be repaired to keep cows and horses in and other animals out.

 I lead him over to one of the paint horses we have Aaron saddles him up and I saddle my horse then we ride out and start working on some of the fences that need to be repaired to keep cows and horses in and other animals out

Stacey's POV

I walk past the living room on my way to the kitchen and stop when I see Mallory looking at wedding dress in a magazine I smile while I stand there and watch for a few minutes. Aurora is sitting in the floor playing with toys by Mallory's feet her blonde hair had turned in long brown hair and except for her blue eyes she clearly got from Nick she looked like Mallory when she was the same age as Aurora. I start thinking back to when the three of us would play dress up in our grandmother's clothes and dresses in the same living room when we were little I was really happy for both of my sisters Ness and Mal had both found really great men and I knew that Kevin and Nick would take good care of them. Plus, Mal was an amazing mom to Aurora I knew they weren't happy about us coming back here when we first moved in but we all had a pretty good life here on the ranch.

Nick's POV

I walk back from the barn and pass the truck but stop when I see a pair of legs sticking out from under it I look down it was Mallory in a pair of very tight jeans. She looked hot in them but what was she doing working on the truck she definitely wasn't mechanically inclined I walk over and start looking under the hood then crawl under the truck "Let me look." Mallory looks at me and bats her eye lashes at me then she tries out her best southern accent. "I've always depended on the kindness of strangers." I laugh and roll my eyes then a few minutes later I have the truck fixed I look over at her "Was this a trick to help you?" She smiles then nods we crawl out from under the truck then I open the door "Get in." She nods then gets in the truck I get in and shut the door I turn and look at her then she kisses me. I kiss back and push her back in the seat and get on top of her she unbuttons my shirt and I pull it off and throw it on the floor I run my hands under her shirt then kiss down her neck she unbuttons and unzips my jeans I pull them off then unzip her jeans that are so tight they are like a second skin on her.

Stacey's POV

I walk in the house after going to check the apple orchards before we quit for the day I walk by the kitchen and catch a whiff of the stew Mal and Ness are making for dinner. My stomach starts turning I run to the bathroom and get sick I take a deep breath then a few minutes later I brush my teeth and go upstairs to mine and Howie's bedroom I kick off my shoes change my clothes then get in bed. While I'm laying there I look down at my stomach it feels different almost rounder I shake my head and just think of it as my imagination playing tricks on me I lay on the bed and wait on my stomach to settle down. I let out a yawn and all of the work from today and getting up early catches up with me I feel exhausted while I let my stomach settle I end up falling asleep.

Aaron's POV

I go in the barn and see Mallory brushing a black horse I lead one of the horses out of the other stall and start brushing it then I look over at Mal. "How did you meet my brother?" She looks at me and picks up another brush "At first it was just me and my sisters we couldn't do it alone we needed help and got your brother, Kevin and Howie our start to the relationship wasn't exactly normal." I was a little confused by that. "What do you mean?" She looks at me with a smile on her face "We argued a lot then every now and then we would get so mad or it would get to us we would kiss in the barn and it turned into other stuff later." I nod it sounded like their relationship was pretty solid and from the sound of it hot too. "The two of you have a good relationship?" She looks away from the horse "It hasn't been easy we were actually apart for a while that's when I found out I was pregnant with Aurora I told Nick and we've been back together ever since then." I wouldn't think they would have problems but they were together and happy she was right for Nick I was happy for him for having a family.