Chapter 10

Mallory's POV

What the hell did I just witness. I was having a nice conversation until Kendall comes up and sticks her tongue down Harry's throat, probably all the way to his stomach.

Spotting the rest of One Direction, the other Jenner and my sidekick, I walked in their direction.

"Hey," I climbed onto the couch.

I grabbed the beer that was in Abby's hand and chugged it down. The taste was strong in my mouth. I am not a big fan of beer, but whatever.

Abby took it back, "Whoaaaa, calm down sweetheart."

I rolled my eyes at her. The rest of group was just staring at me. I cleared my throat.

"Kendall?" Kylie questioned.

"Uh yeah," I perked up, "how did you know?"

"Just a guess," she shrugged.

Louis stood up, "I'll get you a beer. Anyone else?"

Hands rose in the air and I smiled. This isn't so bad is it? I scanned the building. People were grinding against each other on the dance floor, a few drunks wobbling around and the occasional-wait is that? No it's him.

"Abby," I nudged her, "it's the guy."

She scrunched her eyebrows together, "What guy?"

"You know the one from the mall today. The hot one, Jake."

She grinned, "Ooooo. Call him over!"

"I can't just do that! We are in VIP!" 

"I will ask Niall." 

She turned towards him and whispered in his ear. He glanced around and she pointed to the guy. He shrugged and nodded. Abby turned and gave me a thumbs up. I squealed and stood up. Louis stopped me first though.

"Here love," he gave me the beer.

"Thanks," I muttered and turned.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Where are you off to?"

I turned back around, "Um, you see that guy?"

I pointed and Louis squinted his eyes to find him.

"Uh, yeah?"

"I'm bringing him up here," I said, "I met him at the mall today."

Louis sighed, "Well let me come with."

"No!" I protested, "You'll get mobbed."

He laughed and shook his head. He dragged me out of VIP and towards Jake. 

The guy was surrounded by girls. It's understandable though, I mean do you see his face? Ugh what am I kidding he probably won't recognize me.

"Louis," I pulled on his arm, "Maybe this wasn's the best idea. Let's go back."

"Um, no I don't think so," he pulled back, "You can do this. Just act like you are getting a drink or you lost your phone or something. Yeah do that then I will act like i found and call you out. We can bring him back to our table then."

"You're a fucking genius," I stated.

"Marvelous, right?" he grinned.

I laughed, "Damned, right."

He smirked and pushed me lightly, "Go!"

"Ugh, fine," I stumbled away.

What have I gotten myself into. There was about ten girls clawing at him. He was with two other guys who seemed to be loving. Jake on the other hand, didn't share the same feeling. He swiveled on his chair smiling every now or then at the girls or laughing at something one of his friends said.

I reached the crowd and took a deep breath. I quickly turned around to look at Louis, me mouthed the words 'do it'. I gulped and turned back around. I started to push thorugh the girls.

"Uh, pardon me," I muttered.

A few moved until I got to the center of the pack.

"Excuse me," I tapped the girls shoulder.

A blonde turned around, "No. I am the one getting laid tonight."

I laughed, "No I need to talk to the bartender.

She scoffed, "Like I haven't heard that before."

"I seriously need to," I narrowed my eyes.

"No," she scowled, "Now fuck. Off."

"Please, listen by the look of his face he doesn't want to be bothered tonight. Honey maybe you should go look for some douche bag on the dance floor. Now let me past you before you make a fool of yourself," I snap.

She gasped and stomped away.

There was a clear path now. I strutted up to the bar.

"Can I help you?" the bartender asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I think I might have left my phone here. It's an iPhone."

"Uh, let me check," he walked away.

I sighed and looked to my left, where Jake was now sitting next to me. He moved over three seats.

"If I don't recall, our bodies were quite close to each other today," he said slyly.

I raised my eyebrows, "Really? Hmmm I might have to try to remember that."

"Maybe I can re-spark your memory on the dance floor, but in a more smooth way," he winked.

I laughed, "You have a way with words."

He smiled, "So is that a yes?"

I was about responded until I heard my name being called.

"Mallory! Mallory! MALLORY!" a British accent yelled.

"Ah damn it," my face sunk into my hands.

"Who's that," Jake looked behind us.

"Just a little friend of mine."

Louis approached us, "I found your phone."

I nodded, "Thanks Lou."

"Yep, just helping a friend out. Ya know, since we are friends. Just FRIENDS. We wouldn't want anyone to think we are more than tha-"

"Louis!" I stopped him.

"Oh sorry," he blushed.

"Uh, I'm Jake," he held his hand out to Louis.

"Louis," he shook it back.

"Jake," I started, "Do you want to come back to to uh VIP place with us?"

"VIP?" he gawked.

"Yeah, Louis here is in that one boy-band, One Direction. They sing the one song that goes you don't know oh oh you don't know your beautiful," I explained.

He nodded, "Oh that's cool."

"Yeah," I agreed awkwardly, "So?"

"Um," he glanced at his friends, "Why not?"

I smiled, "Okay!"

Louis grinned and turned around, skipping back to the VIP section. I waited for Jake since he was telling his friends what was going on.

"You ready," Jake asked.

"Yeah."

We walked towards VIP, weaving through the crowd. I hand grabbed mine and I glanced down. It was Jake's. I smiled.

We walked past the guards without any problems.

As we reached the table I noticed Louis pointed at us.

"Hey, they might act a little weird. Don't judge us," I whispered.

He laughed, "Alright."

~~~~~~~~~

I am going to cut it off there. someone has homework to do :( unfortunately. 

-the5boysgirl