Chapter 12

Well hello again.. I realize how incredibly late this is, but sometimes it is nice to have a little update even it is possible that this book may not be noticed. Which I am kinda fine with. It will improve my writing. 

Tomorrow I am seeing One Direction in concert and I am so excited. So here we go... I reread some of the chapters and oh my gosh there were so many mistakes it was awful I will edit this story later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mallory's POV

So last night was kinda amazing. I have a bunch of new friends!

Jake is definitely the cutest boy I have ever seen and is so sweet and caring. He kills me. 

But, the only thing bothering me is Harry, which is weird because we are just friends. I am okay with being just friends. But what I do not understand is why Kendall would make a comment like that to me, telling me he was hers or whatever.

We didn't do anything coupley or it didn't look like we were together, right? 

Why do all these boys start showing up at once.

My eyes were fixated on the ceiling of my room while thinking about this until water came pouring down on my face. I shot straight up.

"What the fuck!?!?" I roared.

Louis stood beside my bed, laughing and hitting his knees like an idiot.

I shoved him onto the ground.

"The hell is your problem Louis and how did you get into my room"

"Abs let me in," he managed to get out, "That..was the...funniest...thing....that has ever happened...to me."

Tears were streaming down his face as I stood next to him shivering.

I glared at him, "I am glad you find pleasure in torturing me."

I stomped over to the bathroom, slamming the door. Grabbing my toothbrush, I groaned at the wet mess that appeared in the reflection. Damn it, Louis.

Louis opened the door and stood next to me looking at my reflection and laughing once again.

"When do you go back on tour because I really can't wait until so," I mumbled through my toothbrush.

He pouted, "Heyyyy don't be so mean Mal. I was just being your best bud and pranking you. You can do the same to me."

"Okay," I grinned evilly, "Watch your back then."

"Yeah whatever," he rolled his eyes, "But I am not sure. I think we only have a week left here. Oh no! Then we will be apart."

"Awwww how sad," I joked sarcastically.

"Ha," he replied.

I quickly changed, not really caring if Louis was in the room since he was Louis and I knew he was not interested. My phone buzzed.

Jake

Good morning beautiful

I smiled crazily.

Mallory

Hi handsome :)

"Ew what are you smiling about," Louis questioned with disgust.

"Why are you grossed out about my happiness," I pushed him again.

"Because you look like you're high."

"Why does everyone keep saying that!?!?!"

He laughed, "Because it is true! Multiple sources."

Jake

Any plans for today?

Mallory

Work unfortunately, but only 8-3 thankfully.

"Okay," Louis said seriously, "Why are you happy?"

"It's just Jake," I whispered softly.

"OOOOO SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH!" He cheered.

"Shut up."

I looked around the room, noticing Abby was gone along with her bags.

"Where's Abby?"

"Oh she is out with Niall and Liam. We got you guys a week off of work so you can hang out with us!" 

I frowned, "No I have to work."

"No you have to fun."

"NO. I have to work," I said forcefully.

His eyes bulged, "Oh. Um okay tha-"

"No I am sorry. I did not need to freak out," I sighed, "I just really need the money because I have no other ways of getting it."

His face softened, "Aren't you pretty young?"

I looked down at my feet, "Yeah some stuff happened to me that kinda messed up my future. Basically I do not have any parents to help me out, so."

"Aw Mal I am sorry," he cooed, embracing me.

I squeezed him tightly and nuzzled into his shoulder. I never talk about my parents, barely to Abby. I couldn't think about what happened because nightmares would haunt me and my fears would get the best of me. The fire ruined who I was. I changed completely. I closed up to people. I met Abby while working and it was nice she did not know everything about my past so I did not have to tell her the whole story. I hated telling people the whole story. But Louis made me feel so comfortable and welcome. Maybe I should just take the week off and get closer with him. I really hope this week is amazing.

"You're a really good guy Louis."

I felt him smile, "Thank you Mallory. Do you want to go get some food and take your mind off things?"

"I would love to."

We began to leave the room when my phone buzzed again. I glanced down at my phone to see Jake texted me.

"I think Harry is coming Mal."

And then I didn't care about my phone anymore.