Chapter 9

Hello ducklings. Long time no see... or write I guess, but whatever. So you know how I chose Barbara Palvin to be in the story? Well turns out that she and Niall have some sort of fling going on or something. WHAT THE HECK. *Spoiler alert* I was literally going to do that.

The next chapter after this one will be about them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendall's POV

Sweaty bodies bumped into mine as walked across the dance floor, leaving my boyfriend behind. A hand grabbed mine and I twisted around. 

"Babe," Justin muttered.

I shook my hand away, "I have to get back to Harry."

Justin rolled his eyes and groaned, "You know I don't like this thing you are doing! Just stop using him and stay with me!"

I smirked at his jealosly and pulled him close to my body, whispering in his ear, "Baby, don't worry. It is all just for a little fame. I have to get my name out to Europe more. You know I only want you."

He pulled away, "Fine, but only for a few months?"

"Fine," I agreed turning back around, "Text me later."

He slapped my butt and I looked back, flashed a smile and giggled. 

Justin (Bieber) and I have been dating for 5 months in secret. I guess you could say we are pretty good at keeping it a secret. Kylie doesn't even know about it. It's hard though. I think I almost love him. But I do anything about that yet. I have Harry. And by using Harry, I can become more famous. Eazy peezy. 

I weaved through the crowd off sluts and dicks. I could be off on some little island with my friends, but instead I am here in cornland with five popstars and their stupid friends. I spotted the VIP section and saw Harry with that skanky friend of his. Prepare to have that man taken from you, bitch.

I waltzed up to the section and winked at the security guard, passing by quickly. 

They were getting closer by the minute, but nothing would happen on my watch.

"Hi, I'm Kendall," I said loudly.

Harry flinched and made a long distance between him and the skank. She blushed and looked down shamefully. I laughed inside my head. I sat down on Harry's lap and wrapped one arm around his shoulders. 

"U-um," Harry stuttered, "this is Kendall, my uh f-"

"Girlfriend," I interrupted, "And you are?"

"I'm Mallory," she responded confusedly.

"Well nice to meet you!" I moved in closer to her to give her a hug.

She welcomed me with a warm embrace and I welcomed her with a strong message.

"Stay away from Harry," I squeezed her hard, "And no one gets hurt."

Her body froze up and I pulled away. Placing myself back on Harry, but instead straddling him. I placed my lips on his and shoved my tongue in his mouth. He hesitantly responded, putting his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him. I broke away for a second, glancing to where the skank sat. She was gone. I smiled and turned back to Harry, continuing the make-out session.

"You're mine," I whispered.

~~~~~~ 

okay so this chapter is short, I know. I just kinda wanted to fill you on Kendall's story. I hope you liked it :) love you guys.

-the5boysgirl