Chapter 3

My mind was racing with thoughts as I ran up the stairs, since I was to impatient for the elevator.

I ran down the hallway to my room, well the one I shared with Abby.

I quickly used the key card and swung open the door.

Abby was watching some reality TV show and looking through a phone book.

"Pizza. Pizza. Pizza," she kept muttering.

She finally look up at me and frowned, "Why do you look like you're high?"

I stuck my tongue out at her, then remembered my story.

As I started to speak I was interrupted; surprise, surprise.

"So do want half veggie half pepperoni? Yeah? Okay good," she decided.

I scoffed, "Yeah because I totally answered you, but yeah sounds good. But before you order I have to tell you something that will make you freak out."

"What," she said not interestedly.

"So tonight I was sitting down behind the front desk and I heard these noises that sounded like yelling," I started, "I looked out through the window, but I couldn't see well. I went outside and I saw this guy being beat up. I stopped the people and brought the guy inside to get him cleaned up."

I paused to catch my breath, but Abby thought I was done.

"So? Good job though. You are so nice," she smiled.

"No I am not finished," I responded, "So I was cleaning him up and I finally got a good look at him. He had these bright, green eyes and brown curly hair. I didn't recognize him, but after he told me his name I did."

Abby got it a few seconds later, "You are so pulling my leg."

I put my hands up like I was innocent, "No I am not!"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I would never lie to you about something like this!"

"So Harry Styles is in this building? Right now?" Abby's eyes lit up.

I nodded.

"OH. MY. GOSH. Let's go fine him!" She shouted pulling me up.

"No! He was drunk and is probably trying to sleep. We also ordered pizza remembered?" 

"Ugh fine. We won't go," Abby said sounding disappointed.

"Hey we will probably see him in the morning," I told her, trying to cheer her up.

"Okay!" she said.

Then, right on time, there was a knock on the door.

"PIZZA!" I yelled running to it.

I payed for the pizza the brought it into the room setting it down on my bed and grabbing the remote. I looked through the channels trying to find something good.

"Ooooo let's watch Say Yes to the Dress!" I yelled.

By the time the episode was over, we had finished the whole box. I looked over at Abby, who was fast asleep. I sighed.

I stood up and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I used some face wipes. I was never someone who hated how they looked. I mean I wish I was pretty, considering I am just average. I have long hair that is dark brown, it's kind of curly. My eyes are brown, but they are a little lighter on the outside of them. I walked out the room, grabbed some pajamas out of my drawers and jumped on my bed. I turned off the lamp and curled up and fell fast asleep, my thoughts still on Harry.

Bu du dum du  du du dummmm 

I have been obsessed lately with Pirates of the Caribbean. and that was supposed to be the theme song. Close right?

I am sooo hyper :)

LOVE YOUUUU SMOOCHES 

-the5boysgirl xx