Chapter 6

HA I am not doing a Harry POV thing. I just don't feel like it.... so um yepppppp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was eating a turkey sandwich that wasn't that appetizing at the cafe across the street. That one guy who works here kept checking me out. I wanted to leave, but I was almost done anyway. 

I had woken up today at noon. Abby left a note stating that she went to get manicure and that I could join her when I would wake up, since no one goes there. I decided not to though. Instead I like to eat crappy sandwiches in lonely cafes where some guy creeps on you.

I took a sip of my water to wash out the strange taste of the bread. My phone vibrated when my cup made contact with the table. 

Oh Mallory. You're a tricky one aren't you? ;) -Harry xx.

I smirked. So she did give him my number. Great. I quickly added him into my contact list.

Who is this again? -Mallory

I thought maybe I should tease him a little.

Really? It's Harry! I met you at a Motel 6 the other night...right? -Harry xx.

Not ringing any bells... -Mallory

Oh um sorry -Harry xx.

Wow.

Harold I am messing with you. I cannot believe you fell for it -Mallory

I hate you. And no kisses back?!? -Harry xx.

Love you too and nopeeee :) -Mallory

I locked my phone and shoved the remaining pieces of the sandwich down my throat and chugged my water after it. I tossed my stuff into the trash. Standing up, I slung my bag over my shoulder. 

"Come back again!" the creeper guy said winking at me.

"I'll be delighted to," I answered sarcastically. 

I started my walk to the nail salon to meet Abby there so we could shop for tonight. My phone buzzed again. It was Harry of course.

Well then. So what are you doing later tonight? -Harry xx.

Going clubbing. -Mallory

I thought I would just tell him my plans since it would not matter that much. 

Can I come with you? I will bring the boys!!! -Harry xx.

Oh I should've known. 

Um I will have to ask my friend Abby first, but we will see. I am okay with it. -Mallory 

Cool! Okay just let me know soon. -Harry xx.

Okey dokey Harold :) -Mallory

I walked down the street, picking up my pace as I went along. Soon I reached the nail salon and peered in the window. 

Abby was sitting at one of the desks with her hands in the dryers. She kept trying to blow pieces of her hair out of her face. 

I went inside the salon and creeped up behind her.

"BOO!" I yelled.

"AHHHH!" she screamed.

She jumped up and quickly turned around. Her facial expression turned from being scraed to anger.

"Ugh! I should've known," she said shaking her head.

I giggled, "Oops."

"Don't oops me you ruined my nails!" she exclaimed.

"No they look perfectly fine!" I smirked.

She smiled, "Whatever. So what do you want?"

"Want to go shopping?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied grabbing her purse, "I have to pay first."

"Okay."

She went to the front desk and pulled out her credit card to pay. My phone buzzed again.

Any news? -Harry xx.

Oops, I totally forgot I have to ask her if Harry and the boys can go. I have no doubt that she will say no, since she is obsessed with them. 

She finished paying and came over to where I was standing by the door.

"Okay, I am all ready! Let's go!" she pulled me out the door.

"I'll drive!" I shouted sliding across the car.

"You think you are so cool don't you?" she teased raising her eyebrows.

"You know I am cool," I said snapping my fingers, "I have a question to ask you."

"Ask away."

"Can the boys of One Direction come with us tonight?" I asked impatiently.

She paused, "Wait I don't know if I heard you correctly. Did you ask me if-"

"One Direction can clubbing tonight with us?" I finished for her, "Yeah I said it."

"Oh my gosh yes!!!!!" she said clapping.

I laughed, "Okay weirdo."

I drove quickly to the mall, speeding a bit. I was very eager to get to the mall to shop. If Abby and I were going to go clubbing with One Direction, who see some of the most beautiful girls in the world, then I was going to look like perfection. It's not like you go clubbing with superstars everyday anyway. 

We arrived at the mall shortly. Abby was very excited, she was fangirling the whole way there. Hopefully it isn't like this tonight. That would be embarrassing; for her at least, she would never forgive herself for the way she could act.

I texted Harry back saying he could come. 

I turned to Abby, "Let's get our shopping on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Helloooooo!!!! 

So that is the end of chapter 6. its about to get intenseee! 

Oh by the way look up the song Royals by Lorde it is SO GOOD. 

Love ya guys 

-the5boysgirl