Chapter 5

My shift had ended for the day and I was turning down the hallway when my phone buzzed.

Hey loser, wanna get Chinese? -Absattack 

I giggled at her signature.

Sure freak show. -Mallory 

What no fun name? -Abbyyyyy 

Nope. -Mallory 

I shuffled in my pocket and pulled out my room key. I bumped the door open with my hip and strutted inside. I jumped face first onto my bed. My phone buzzed again. I moaned.

LET ME IN WOMAN I FORGET ME KEY! -Abby

NEVER!!!!! -Mallory 

I HAVE FOOD THOUGH! -Abby 

SHIT!!?!?! ONLY FOR THE FOOD THOUGH! -Mallory 

I ran over to the door and pulled it open.

"FOOOOD! My love ahhhh!" I shouted.

"Ahem," exaggerated Abby, holding the food out of my reach.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Let me in!" she laughed.

"Oh oops yeah," I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my box and chopsticks, which I have no idea how to use. 

"I thought you didn't know how to use chopsticks?" Abby questioned.

I grinned, "I don't, I am going to learn."

She scoffed. I put the two wooden sticks between my fingers and failed miserably at trying to pick up a piece of beef. I attempted again and again, but finally realized it wouldn't happen. 

"Screw it I am getting a fork," I muttered.

Abby threw her head back and laughed her red hair falling into the garbage can.

"Ew! Abs look!" I pointed to her hair, "Your hair is in the can!"

"OH MY GOSH," she shouted.

Abby is the biggest freak when it comes to her hair.

"I have to go wash, rinse and repeat like ten times," she shouted.

"Abby it's fine, okay? Calm down. Deep breaths." I soothed.

"I'm still doing it." she stated.

I laughed. She ran into the bathroom and closed the door. The noise of the shower was on seconds later. 

I plopped down onto the sheets of my bed with my delicious Chinese food. I flipped on the TV, browsing through the channels for something to watch. There is like nothing on! Ugh.

Abby's phone buzzed on the table. I looked to the bathroom and shrugged. I grabbed the slick iPhone and unlocked it. 

It was an unknown number.

Hey babe. This is Mallory right? -Harry xx.

I bursted out laughing. It worked. Giving Harry Abby's number was not a mistake. I knew she would be thrilled so I couldn't wait to show her. I wanted to respond, but I didn't know what to say.

"What was that all about?" a wet-haired Abby asked, raising and eyebrow.

I didn't hear the shower turn off. 

"Take a look at your phone." I responded.

"Um okay."

She reached out and took it from my hand looking down at the screen. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Then slowly, it looked as if she started to realize what was happening.

"Mallory," she whispered, "Is this who I think it is? It can't be..."

"Who? Harry Styles? Yeah it's him," I stated nonchalantly. 

"HOLY SHIT!" she screamed.

I laughed loudly.

"Wait he thinks it's you though," she pondered.

"Yeah, I know," I grinned, "But he has your number not mine. Why not take advantage of it?"

"Because it is freaking Harry Styles and you cannot just take advantage of it. It is rude and mean," she defended.

"I bet people do it all the time, but if you don't want to text him give him my number."

"I'll give him your number, but keep his," she decided.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Hey do you want to go clubbing tomorrow, since we have our day off after that?" she offered.

"Okay," I agreed.

I nestled into my bed. Pulling the cheap sheets up to my head, slowly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so I am thinking about doing a POV for Harry next chapter. 

love y'all bye

-the5boysgirl