Chapter 13

We finally make it home, as I make an exasperated sigh and throw myself on my bed. The drive back home felt longer than it did to get there. Not to mention that we had three hours to sleep before our first class. I crawl to the head of my and slide under the sheets, my body sinking into the bed.

"Hey Justice?" Kyle asks walking into my room.

"Hm?"

"I want to talk about you moving."He says.

"What about it?" I mumble as I yawn with my eyes closed.

"I don't want you to."

"Okay" I respond, my mind drifting.

"Are you gonna ask why?"

"Kyle go to sleep please." I yawn again. He chuckles and walks out of the room.

*******************

Kyle walks to class as I drag behind him tiredly.

"Pick up the pace munchkin." He says grabbing my wrist and pulling me to walk next to him.

"Can't you just take the notes for me?" I whine. "I wanna go back home."

"No. I refuse to go to school for you again. You're perfectly capable." He says sounding like a dad. I let out a 'hmph' and walk into the building. We sit at our usual seats and I begin to pull out my laptop as my phone starts to vibrate unceasingly. I pick up my phone confused at all of the twitter notifications. Kyle's phone is going crazy and we both share the same confused look.

"How about we open it at the same time?" He suggests.

"I like that idea." I agree with a nervous sigh.

I pick my phone up, swipe the notification, and gently press my finger on the home button. I gasp horrified, unable to say words. My eyes fill with tears as the pictures tell a lie. The photos side by side were captioned "When We Thought She Was Innocent" I watched as my phone continued to blow up with notifications. The pictures showed Andy and I in the store as we shared our innocent kiss, and Kyle and I as we danced at my parent's house. How could they find pictures like this? How do they know where my parents live?

"Justice? Sweetheart calm down." I looked over at him confused, but then realized that I was clutching my shirt with one hand, squeezing his arm with the other, while hyperventilating. I closed my eyes as the hot, fresh tears streamed down my face.

"Come on, let's go home." He says gently, packing my things as I hide my face in my hands. This completely ruins my reputation, LLM's reputation. We're probably loosing countless sponsers because of something that's not happening. Some unreal scandal.

"Here." Kyle whispers, sticking his hand out for me to grab. I take it and we walk back to his car as I quietly weep in shock. What about Andy, is he okay? I take out my phone and stop in the parking lot.

"Can you give me a second please." I ask Kyle sounding frail and timid. He looks at me, his eyes concerned, but nods and continues walking to the car. The phone hums as it dials his number, until he finally picks up.

"Hello?" Andy answers into the phone.

"Andy." I whisper, trying to think of something to say.

"Whatchu' need?" He asks, prying me to speak.

"I-I I jus-" I stuttered as the words jumbled in my brain.

"If you're not gonna talk I gotta go." He says before breathing out heavily.

"Andy have you seen the pictures."

"Have I." He laughed humorlessly

"I just called to see if you were okay?" I said anxiously.