LOST EPISODE!! Bitten by the love bug *FINALE!*

Hinata was leaning against a building distressed/grief-stricken.

“All that I did to Kiba-kun...It wasn’t my fault but I feel so guilty. I must find him and apologize.”

Hinata was thinking with a blush and determination. She pushed herself off the building and sprinted off.

When she finally found Kiba she saw him leaning against a tree with an impassive stare. She stopped to catch her breath then she quickly approached him.

“Kiba-kun!”

Hinata called and his gaze shifted to her.

When she walked up to him and was about to apologise Kiba pulled her closer. He leaned in sharply and grasped the back of her neck to keep her still.

She gasped and her pulse fluttered underneath his fingers as she turned a dangerous shade of red, her eyes impossibly wide.

He paused nose to nose with her and noted the panic in her eyes though she made no move to struggle. He tilted his head and he chose to gently press his lips to her surprised ones.

‘Ki…Kiba-kun is… he’s kissing me…’ Hinata thought as she felt his lips moving against hers, slowly, surely…Her eyes were wound shut. She wasn’t expecting him to kiss her; so suddenly, without warning… without reason…

Kiba…

She clutched to the sleeve of his shirt. He pulled her closer leaving no air between the two his arms wrapped tightly around her small waist. She was swept away immediately. He abruptly pulled out of the embrace he had instigated, breathless.

“Hinata I think… I love you…and that’s why I was so mean to you before… because that half-assed love made me nutty.” Kiba seemed to get angry with himself and he gripped at his hair. “I hated the idea of it not being true and that stupid bug bite being the only reason you were acting that way towards me… Moreover, the whole time we were sitting in that chair… I kept thinking to myself… when you said you loved me… why do I want her to mean it… When you had clung to me I thought… why do I want her to never let go…and why does it feel so good to be held by her… why…” Kiba kept clenching and unclenching his fists. He balled his hand into a tight fist before he looked up at Hinata.

“…because… by damn, Hinata… I love you...”

Hinata stayed in stunned silence as she studied Kiba. His cheeks were shaded with a un-Kiba-like blush. He was not looking directly in her eyes, no doubt, but his eyes held a challenge, challenging her to deny his feelings… When she didn’t deny anything (though she hadn’t accepted anything either) Kiba slowly started leaning in closer his eyes zeroed in on her lips. Hinata blushed but didn’t try to run away. She… wanted him to kiss her again. Why?  

‘Because it felt good…because it felt right…’

As Kiba’s lips got closer, hinata found her eyes drooping in anticipation. He said he loved her… Closer… her heart stopped for a second when he had said it… his warm breath fanned her hot cheeks… Even closer…

Kiba was inches from her lips and her eyes were almost completely shut.

“Hina…” Kiba whispered in a deep, low tremor and Hinata’s eyes popped back open. He traced her lips and went to kiss her… when… Hinata’s half-lidded eyes widened in shock when she saw the round bump on Kiba’s neck.

‘Oh no…’ she thought in distress. If Kiba was bitten, then does that mean everything he said was…?

“YADA!” Hinata shrieked putting her arm on his chest stopping him from advancing further. “…yada…” she whispered trembling now. He didn’t love her… Hinata felt her eyes start to burn and she was shocked that she was affected by it so much. Her head hung low and her heart sinking even further she drops her arms to her side. “You don’t mean any of that!”

“Heh?” Kiba looked at her dumbfounded.

“You got bitten by that bug too!”

“Whoa Hinata…!” he protested as she started yanking at his clothing. What the hell got into this girl?

She pulled down the collar of his shirt to reveal the bump just beneath it. “S-see… it bit you—“

Hinata’s entire body shuddered and fright spiked her heart when Kiba released a loud bark of laughter. Clutching at her heart, she tries to calm down.

“Hinata you are too cute!” he said still laughing, tears gathering at the corner of his eyes and his head titled back. It was too adorable. “Hinata YOU put this ‘bump’ here. It’s a hickey from that bathroom scene. I never got bitten… by any bug at least” He wiped the laughing tears away and chuckled.

Hinata blushed and she blushed darker when she actually remembers putting it there. Suddenly EVERYTHING was coming back to her. Her holding Kiba’s hand; hugging him from the back at the park; following him into the bathroom, kissing him; pinching his butt; telling Tsume-san that Kiba and herself were going to be married…

Hinata felt dizzy as it all swirled around in her head. She moaned in embarrassment and buried her face in her hands.

Kiba watched the ever-changing flush of red on Hinata’s cheek with a humorous smile. He watched her disgruntled expressions and his eyes softened. He really did love her.

“Hina-chi.” Kiba said in a low voice as he steadied her by putting his arm on her shoulder and pulling her against him. She allowed him to support her weight and leant on him fully. Kiba traced her soft neck with the tip of his thumb and smiled a small, contented smile. His smile then dropped and his eyes widened. Hinata squealed when Kiba suddenly spun her around to face him.

“Hinata… answer honestly! How do you feel about me?” She blinked up at him as he stared deep into her eyes.

“Why, I… I love you… Kiba…kun…” It was hard to get out but deep down Hinata knew it was true, by the way her heart fluttered as she said it. But… was it just the bug bite talking? It scared her deeply.

“Thank god.” Kiba sighed, giving Hinata a heartfelt, fang-like grin. “And no love bug bite to alter the answer…”

Hinata gasped inaudibly and without a second thought ran her finger across her neck. “I-It is gone!” How had she not notice before?

“According to Shino once the bump disappears the effect of the bite has worn off too.”

Then…that means…

“I… love you Kiba-kun…” Kiba felt his heart skip a beat at her unexpected confession and Hinata felt hers flutter. Hinata smiled her eyes brimming with unshed tears. ”I love you Kiba Inuzuka! I love you, I love you, I lov—“

“Hinata.” She heard Kiba breathe and she looked up.

“U-um y-yes K-Kiba-kun…?” She had been so caught up in how it felt to say that that she was oblivious to the effect she had on him. When she had finally looked at him, she blushed at how close his face was to hers. He gazed into her eyes and she found it impossible to look away.

Again, his eyes held a challenge. See how long you can hold your breath! Kiba smirked as he grabbed the bend of her elbow and pulled his blushing captive to him and kissed her senseless. If she asked why he captured her lips in a passionate embrace all he would have to tell her was he that he got bitten by the love bug... His phrase wouldn't be literal but at least he wouldn’t be lying.

========****========

Once bitten, doubly in love! ^w^

I hope it was good enough for ya! And I hope it clears up everything for you!