Bitten by the love bug [KibaHina] 4 of 8

*Song dedicated to this part of the one-shot is:

Counting Crows--“Accidentally in love”

*

“Err...where am I? I think...it Kiba-kun’s room, right?”

Hinata groaned as she sat up in a barely familiar room.

‘Now I remember. Kiba-kun told me to rest here. How long was I asleep?’

She began to think as she glanced around the dim room for a moment before she got out of the bed and exited the room. As she stumbled down the hallway she could hear yelling.

“I’m telling you...she did do all that to me!”

Kiba yelled trying to convince his mother and sister to believe him.

“Kiba that’s not funny!”

Hana Inuzuka (his older sister) scolded.

“Ludicrous! She would never do those kinds of things! She grew up on principles. I’m sure she hasn’t even dreamed of doing things like that let alone takes the act of doing them to you. Enough with this nonsense now, please."

Tsume Inuzuka (his mother) glared at her son fiercely.

Kiba glared right back, unwavering.

“Well how about I show you evidence.

Kiba growled and his family stared him down expectantly with scowls on their face not enjoying what Kiba was trying to convince them of.

Kiba sighed and pulled down his shirt collar revealing on his neck, three hickeys. [Way more was beneath]

Hana gasped from surprise and covered her mouth to suppress a laugh. Meanwhile her mother was smirking.

“Now do you believe me I mean I couldn’t have put those there myself.”

Kiba said as a blushed tinted his cheeks. He released his collar and put his hands in his pocket.

“Kiba although you couldn’t have put *snickers* those there yourself we refuse to believe that shy heiress did that to you.”

Tsume said clearly trying to hide a laugh.

“I would believe I guy did that to you before I believe she put those there.”

Hana giggled to herself.

“So you’re telling me you don’t believe me?”

“Not a single word.”

They both deadpanned and Kiba sweat dropped.

“Listen I-“

Kiba stopped as he watched Hinata enter the kitchen.

“H-hello Inuzuka-san, Hana-chan.”

Hinata greeted the two females feeling rude to have intruded on their family discussion. Hinata blushed and poked her fingers when everyone just stared at her.

“I-I-is there s-something wrong?”

Hinata asked and spared a genuinely confused glance at the Inuzuka’s.

The two females looked at each and blinked.

Hinata looked towards Kiba. As soon as her eyes landed on him her heart filled with fear.

Kiba glared at her murderously and took menacing stomps towards her.

Hinata retreated a few steps and her back made contact with the wall. She was utterly terrified by the glare he directed towards her and the anger that boomed in his voice.