Bitten by the love bug [KibaHina] 3 of 8

*Song dedicated to this part of the one-shot is:

Paramore--"Caught Myself"

*

Kiba kicked the door to his room open and walked inside holding Hinata bridal style. He walked over to his bed and placed her under the sheets. He stood there for a moment then dropped to the heel of his feet and watched her when she shifted in the bed then sat up.

"You rest here okay Hinata. I'm going to take a bath if you need me."

Kiba told her and stood up.

Hinata just nodded.

"My head hurts."

She moaned as Kiba walked to his door.

"Don't worry. Just get some rest okay."

Kiba instructed and walked out of the room. He walked down the hall of his house until he came to the bathroom. He opened the door walked in then closed the door behind him. He sighed and shook his head and ran his fingers through his damp hair. The rest of him was dry luckily it didn't rain too hard. Kiba walked over to the tub and turned on the water. He stripped down to his boxers as he waited for the water to hit the right temperature.

'Perfect!'

He smiled as he dipped his finger in the water. Kiba went to take off his boxers when something popped into his head.

Bubble bath!

He thought dreamily and turned around to get it from the counter. But when he turned around he jumped, startled to see Hinata standing in front of him.

"Ah, you scared me Hinata. Um, do you need something?"

Kiba asked as he stared down at her in confusion. Hinata looked up at him her eyes had a haze over them as if she was there in body but not spirit then she looked down at his bare chest. She shook her head no as she stared at it.

"Then why-"

Kiba couldn't finish as his voice hitched in his throat.

Hinata had raised her finger to his chest and pressed the finger against it and started twirling her finger against his bare skin in a circular motion.

Kiba completely tensed up.

Hinata rubbed the back of her finger along Kiba's neck and twined a lock of his hair around it. She untwined her finger and trailed it down his chest then she used the back of her hand to slide straight down Kiba's stomach until it stopped at the waist band of his boxers. She narrowed her eyes (glared) at the waistband as she rubbed her finger along it. Her finger came to a stop in the front of the waistband and she stared at it until she took a hold of the tip of the boxers and steadily started unbuttoning it.

Kiba's eyes widened finally recovering from his shock and he removed Hinata hand before she went too far. He tried to make a dash for the door but slipped on the rug and landed on his stomach. He franticly sat up only to reach a sprawled position before Hinata had kneeled between his legs. She scooted closer and rested her head on his chest wrapping her arms around him and rubbed his smooth back. Hinata moved up on his figure and strides his waist causing Kiba to lean back his head almost touching the floor while using his elbows for support. Hinata leaned down and started kissing his neck. Kiba bit on his lip as he tried his hardest not to moan with pleasure. Hinata's head broke from Kiba's neck, moving down to kissing his chest, just when a groan was about to escape his lips. [Maybe if he played dead, closed his eyes and imagined being somewhere else she'd lose interest. And maybe, just maybe this madness would end. *Scoffs* Yeah right! Like that would happen. Good luck with that, Kiba!]

A shiver ran up and down his spine as Hinata's lips glided against his skin when she lifted her head. Kiba watched as her face moved closer making their breath mix together. Kiba heart beat at an unnatural rate and his hands started to shake from all the body weight it was holding up. Hinata's lips were so close he could feel her breath on his lips. She was a centimetre away from kissing him when Hinata just fainted. The dead weight causing Kiba's arms to give out and he collapsed to the floor and Hinata's head fell to the crook of his neck.

Kiba just lay sprawled out on the bathroom floor as he stared up at the ceiling.

'Who would have- could have guessed this would happen to me. The day started out so...innocently! She can't follow through with the kiss but yet she could do all those things to me. To tell the truth I'm relieved she fainted.'

Kiba released a relieved sigh and turned his head to the side and closed his eyes.

'How am I going to explain all of this to my family?'

Yet another sigh escaped his lips.