***

A/N I don't even know what it is or when I wrote that, but I feel like it should find its place here.

Also, my final exams are coming, so I guess I will be spending more time on writing.

I need you.

I still do.

Maybe, that was surreal. Maybe, I was irrational. Maybe, just maybe, we made a mistake we can't fix, even after that long time. How did we get to that point, where we are lost in ourselves?

Is that bad that I don't want to be by your side anymore? Even when, I know I should be there, because it's my place? It always was. At least, you kept saying that.

I was thinking about everything and anyone, except you. I tried to be my own hero and moved on without looking back. I kept distracting myself, which ended here. I'm not that strong as I was thinking... I never was. And probably I never will.

Was I a good person?

I didn't mean to hurt you. How could I hurt someone who is so close to my heart? Someone who is able to pick me up when I was drowning in the mass of bad thoughts? The person I... love. Truly. Deeply. Recklessly.

I just didn't want to be alone. But I think I was, until you had come up. I was lost between waves of faces, I've barely known, but you pulled me out of there. Just like that. Using your unique magic... I was under your spell from the very start.

I wasn't your wisest choice. I was broken, because I tried being perfect. The one, which everyone loves. Person who doesn't exist. My complicated and dark soul was hidden deep inside, protected from anyone, but you found it and pulled out. I was lost in my own world. I thought I was the dearest and the straightest of them all, but you proved me I was wrong. I was so stupid back then. I guess I still am.

In your pretty eyes I not only feel, but actually I was better. Much better. I was the greatest with all my mistakes, all my problems and troubles I had made. I was pure and calm, even in the middle of busy city. I matched to your game. One missing, but so essential element of the nearly complete complex puzzle.

Will I need you?

I've always believed that you are extraordinary. I've been looking at you, wondering how lucky I was, having you in my life. But I didn't appreciate it on time. My fault. I should've known it would end up this way. There wasn't a time it had been different.

Instead I ran. As a response on running into you at the first day, I ran away. I have no idea what made me to do that. Was I scared of our future together? Was I tired of all that fancy games you'd been playing? Maybe, all I need was a little getaway, just you and me, to place where we could be ourselves, without wondering if someone was keeping an eye on us.

I don't think I will ever get over you or a bond we have. I understood it far too late. The same as many other things.

You showed me wonderful life, I've always wanted. You kept gaining my trust, until I let you in. And you did it faster than anyone before. I must say that was the best decision I've ever made. You fulfilled my days with the brightest colour I've ever seen and you made me believe. In me. In life. In what I was doing.

In us.

A/N Who do you think could wrote that?