2. Hanna Marin

"Spence, the last thing i want to do is discuss my feeling over a tub of chunky monkey"

Emily: Somebody tried to kill Ali, they buried her in her backyard.

Aria: Right, and then Gruenwald pulled her out.

Hanna: Like a carrot.

Spencer: What did you say? We think your friend is in our friends grave?

Hanna: Yeah Spencer, that's exactly what i said. Duh!

Emily: We have to consider every possibility, don't we?

Hanna: Not the ones that make you want to hide in the closet with a quart of ice cream.

"For once, I'm right and you're wrong, Spencer"

"That b*tch has nine lives"

Spencer (on CeCe): You're not just going to find her folding peasant skirts at the Diva Dish right now.

Hanna: Well then I'll search every hipster boutique until I find her.

"Her blonde tarantula of a daughter."

"She can't just disappear; this isn't Hogwarts. There's only so many halls and classrooms."

"That guy has so many heads he'll never miss one."

Hanna: Okay, we are not a herd.

Aria: It's an expression.

Hanna: Yeah, for cows.

Aria: Spencer went in there at rock bottom and she came out like a shiny new penny.

Hanna: Are you thinking shock treatment?

"I smell dead people."

"You know, Emily, sometimes you poke the bear, and other times the bear pokes. *sigh* It's from a movie"

Aria: It's not like New York is in some other country.

Hanna: New York is on another planet.

Aria: Pretty sure when you and Caleb broke up you locked yourself in your bedroom for two weeks and all you ate was Eskimo pies.

Hanna: They were skinny cows, and it was four days.

"I think we would know if Spencer was here. People would be running for cover."

Aria: "Unable are the loved to die for love is immortality."

Hanna: That's creepy.

Aria: It's Emily Dickinson.

Hanna: I don't care if it's Santa Claus, considered me creeped,

"I always hated biology. I mean who cares how a cell divides, it just does."

"I have to borrow Emily for some girl talk. Not girl on girl talk, just girl talk" (A/N *little spoiler alert* Emily is gay, hence the 'girl on girl')

"Wow, that's like the world's fattest man giving dieting tips."

"Paige wasn't in Spanish today. Yo hablo sicko."

Spencer: Just be careful and wear sensible shoes.

Hanna: I wear three inches or nothing.

Ashley: Do you have plans tomorrow?

Hanna: Uh, yeah. I'm going to listen to every sad song I've ever downloaded on repeat.

Hanna: Right, roger that.

Aria: Roger that?

Hanna: What? We're on a mission

Caleb: The last word a guy wants a girl describe him with is sweet.

Hanna: Fine, now he's a sour patch kid.

"You know what Mona? If I had told the police that you mowed me down with your car, you would not be here getting a piece of peach pie everyday to wash down your meds. You'd be sharing a jail cell with someone calling you peach pie while you braid her back hair!"

"What's next? Hiding in Melissa's closet? Rubbing her belly until the baby confesses?"

"I can't go around without a phone. That's like going around without a brain or shoes."

"I am thinking! This is me thinking! And molting!"