2. Felicity Smoak

Oliver: Felicity, are you hacking into the Merlyn Global mainframe?

Felicity: "Hacking" is such an ugly word. No. I'm... Yeah. Totally hacking into the Merlyn Global mainframe.

Oliver: Felicity, hold onto me tight

Felicity: I imagined you saying that under different circumstances,

[pause]

Felicity: Very platonic circumstances

"The first time anyone's ever been grateful for traffic cameras."

"Nothing. It's just - you went over there to get all "Grrr. Stop being bad or I'll arrow you." And now you want to rescue him? "

"My only encounter with drugs was with a pot brownie my freshman year. By mistake! Which could have been fun, except I'm allergic to nuts. "

[to Oliver] "You look like something the cat dragged in. Not that there are cats in this building. Well, once a cat did get in, but a guard tazed it. It smelled like fur and static in here for a week."

Quentin: You're not exactly a hardened criminal, are you?

Felicity: No, I'm not any kind of criminal.

Quentin: What do you call computer hacking?

Felicity: A hobby....that I do not engage in.

Oliver: Felicity, you're remarkable.

Felicity: Thank you for remarking on it.

Felicity: It feels really good having you inside me. And by you I mean your voice. And by inside me I mean my ear. I'm going to stop talking right now.

Oliver: That would be my preference.