~Hayate~

THESE ARE RANDOM ONE SHOTS MADE RANDOMLY! NOT ALL END HAPPILY :/ NOT ALL END WITH LOVE, DERPAHERP! ~Disclaimer~ I own nothing but the non Naruto Characters :/

~Hayate Gekkō~

Yakiche sat in the waiting room, tapping her foot lightly, waiting and waiting for all the contestants to come. Hayate sat infront of her silently, his eyes which seemed tired and dark stared into hers.

“You should be home getting rest, I told you that I’d take care of it.” Yakiche said to Hayate who coughed when he opened his mouth to reply. Yakiche got up and left, only to come back afew seconds later with two glasses of water. She handed one to Hayate who nodded a thank-you.

Yakiche and Hayate were good friends since the begining, having been on the same team in the past. But whenever they were together sometimes these feelings of happiness errupted between them. Hayate always did have a weak immune system. But it didn’t keep him from his work as a ninja. Yakiche had flaws, she had weak, thin bones, that could break if put under too much pressure. But she specializes in medical nin-jutsu. She had pale skin and black short hair which was in a ponytail had sidebangs, slightly showing underneath her Ninja bandana shaped forehead protecter, which kept her hair down and out of her face. She had bandages wrapped around her hands and feet. ( Drew a Picture of Hayate, Yūgao, and Yakiche :3...uploaded whenever)

“I told you.” Hayate coughed cutting himself off.

“DAMN IT! STOP DIEING!” Yakiche yelled, slamming her hand on the table. Hayate’s coughs turned into laughs, which Yakiche joined into.

“So how’s Yūgao-chan?” Yakiche asked with a smile. She was Hayate’s wife. Yakiche wasn’t jealous at all, she was happy for him. Yūgao was also Yakiche’s friend, and she would never get in between of the couple. She loved their happiness.

“She’s fine, She’s on an ANBU mission.” Hayate said with a small smile.

“Thats good, Ne, Yamori, How long do you think until the first team makes it?” Yakiche asked, using Hayate’s Nickname. Hayate sighed, annoyed with the nickname given to him.

(A/N: Gekkō sounds like > Gecko > Translates > Yamori)

“Two days?” He said. Yakiche shook her head no.

“The sand team will be here soon.” She said with a smirk.

“What? You’re pulling my leg.” Hayate said.

“Nooooo, I’m telling you, it’s true.” She said nodding her head.

“So, what?” He coughed drinking more water. ”You had a ‘vision’?” Hayate said using sarcasim on vision. Yakiche nodded. She was able to see some parts of the future, but only sometimes.

“Yeah.” She said. There was a pecking on the window which made the Duo jump. Hayate stood up and walked over to the window, opening it, letting the hawk fly in and go onto Yakiche’s shoulder. She took the scroll attached to his leg and opened it. She closed her eyes with a sigh.

Hayate coughed into his arm. “What’s wrong?” He asked.

“I’m on body clean up duty, just FANTASTIC.” She said sarcastically.

“Don’t they know that if you-” Hayate cut himself off as he coughed more. She sighed and put the scroll back into the hawk’s leg, letting it fly out of the window.

“Whatever, It’s fine. I can handle myself.” Yakiche said, and left the room, closing the door behind her before Hayate could stop his friend.

(A/N: =C I don’t EXACTLY remember this scene...but I’ll try hard..)

-FF-

Yakiche was walking home, all bloody from her clean up duty. Her ankle hurt slightly. She was heading to the hospital when she saw Kabuto and Baki. She froze and hid behind a chiminy, dding chakara to her ears to listen in. She could barley hear, but then heard it. Invasion. Oh no. She had to tell the Hokage.

Run, Run, Keep going. Yakiche’s ankle cracked. Causing her to fall on it. Kabuto and Baki soon surrounded her. Baki scoffed.

“A Joinin, breaking a bone just by running, how stupid. You aren’t even worth me using my Blade of Wind.” Baki said with a frightening grin.

“Shut up.” Yakiche said, pushing herself up with her wrist, onto her feet, applying a smaller amount of pressure. She winced slightly as pain shot up her foot. “I always break bones, But you, you’ll have more than me.” She growled. Taking out her Katana from her side. Holding it shakily.

“A wounded wolf should not fight a bear.” Baki said, getting into position to fight.

“Metal Release: Dancing Blades.” Yakiche said, throwing the katana into the air, then doing numerous hand signs. She bit her thumb and whipped her hand and blood infront of her. The ground around her became watery and blades came from the ground, seeming to make ripples. The blades floated in the air around her and shot at Baki, who dodged and cut with his wind blade. She was struck in the back hard.

Time seemed to move slowly as she hit the ground, bleeding. Baki bent down over her. “I’ll kill you so you won’t feel the pain anymore. It’s the least I could do. You would have beaten me if it weren’t for your pain numbing your senses.” He said then stabbed her in the heart. Yakiche’s eyes turned light green as she saw a vision, she looked at him with a small smile.

“Thanks, It means alot, and don’t feel bad, it wasn’t your fault, you were just obeying orders.” She croaked out, blood at the side of her mouth, then died quietly.

“What does she mean?” Baki asked confused, closing her eyes. Looking to Kabuto.

“I don’t know, she’s delusional.” He replied, brushing off the woman’s dieng words like it was nothing.

-FF-

“Yakiche...” Yūgao said looking down at her best friend’s body, covered in blood. Her Anbu mask was on, but everyone could tell that behind that mask she was upset. She picked up the sword layed next to Yakiche and held it strongly. Thanks to the gloves she wore, she wasn’t cut. “Yakiche...I swear, I’ll get revenge..”

“No...” Came a soft voice. The Anbu spun around looking for the source. “Hate makes more hate. It’s okay...its okay...I didn’t want Yamori to die, so I took his place. Its an eye for an eye.” The soft voice said again.

“Who are you?” Yūgao asked looking around.

“Yakiche, who else?” The voice said. Yūgao looked around franticly now.

“Where? Yakiche?” Yūgao called.

“Stop yelling, I’m right infront of you, you’re just blinded by hate.” Yakiche awsnered.

“Hate..? Yūgao awsnered confused. Letting go of the sword slightly. She could see a faint outline of a woman standing infront of her, with wings.

“Can you see me now? Well. I just wanted to let you know that I’ve always been watching over you two. Your happines is mine, so stay happy. Its better that I died instead of Yamori.”

The voice faded along with the figure, leaving Yūgao alone in her thoughts.

~THE END~

That was sad wasnt it..? :c Well...If you bother to read this..you’re going to laugh..

I was writing this One Shot. and Half way in...I realized...Hayate...has...a...lover. -ultra face desk- so yeah nobody’s fault but my own. Hope you liked it anyways.

Sorry that This came out instead of My Other Naruto Fan Fics. If I have trouble writing, this comes out. Yay?

Do Something so I know that I’m not writing for no one.

~Anna