>WNZ< The Coming of Drox

Drox stood up on the top of the hill watching below as three traitors huddled together, whispering to one-another of their plans. He looked to the others who were oblivious to the dark comings. Drox leaped down, but used his jump-pack last minute to stop himself from getting hurt. 

"Those super hero landings must be a pain on the knees." He wondered to himself.

"O-Oh, shit. Drox you're still alive?" A traitor said, staring at Drox.

"Oh shit Hell yeah I'm alive." He responded with a grin, and brought up his arms in dark mod-adminy powers. Flames erupted, slaps shoved people around, whips caused people to fly. 

Drox returned, and there would be hell to pay.

The traitors fell, and the innocents won. 

And suddenly, time stopped; the world turned blank, and they were all moved to another area.

Drox grinned as he saw on his arm a bright red mark that only those others could see; a traitor.

How fun this world was, and how fun he was as a legend. 

He swung his cape and grinned at the innocents. "Come gather 'round, I have a story to tell you." He said. They gathered and he Jihad'd. 

"WHAT THE SHIT DROX???" They yelled. He just laughed. He watched as his other partners did work, and eventually the traitors won. 

Drox grinned upon those that had such skill; and smiled atg those that were working to their potential. And laughed at that one girl that couldn't aim for her life unless she had a raging bull and was in a corner, or a rifle.

Idfk how to end this the end. bye.

~BluePringlez