The Neko and The Usagi ((DRAW WITH ME)) -UNFINISHED AND CANCELED-

#TW: NOT HAPPY ENDING!

This does not belong to me. Its a one shot thingy for a youtube video that I loved since forever. Video to the Side.

Oh and some stuff may not be true. But there was an easteregg in a game that the creator made a long while ago where the other old chats were shone. Hence knowlage about after the ARM.

~ ~ ~ ~

The Neko Clan was known for its cat ears and tail. Their customs were diffrent from other clans. They mated for life, and when they did. They did anything and everything for their significant other.

The Usagi clan was known for their long bunny ears and long bunny tail. They were an enemy of the Neko Clan. The Usagi were to be down to earth and quiet, but also timely. They were always checking the clocks and so worked up about things, uptight like their clocks.

Between the two clans is a long giant glass wall that goes on forever. This glass is inpenatratable. It was created by the being above, keeping the two clans from fighting to their deaths.

The story starts here, as a curious and michevious male Usagi goes to the glass wall. His elders told him to keep away from it, but would he listen? No. Of course not.

He places his fingers on the cool glass and peers into it to see a female Neko on the other side. Her short hair and cat tail swaying as she nears the glass wall. Stoping as she saw the Usagi. She walked closer to the glass and looked at him from a far.

The Usagi looked left and right before running a little to be infront of the female Neko, the glass inbetween them.

He introduced himself, but the glass kept his words away. She put a hand to her ears in confusion, unable to hear. He yelled louder. The Neko shook her head in confusion.

The Usagi then got an idea with a small gasp, going into his pocket and revealing two black pastels that the mischivious boy took from his class. He wrote on the glass.

'Can' Then realized it would look backwards to her, so he scratched it out and tried again, mirroring his words so it would look to her as.

'CAN YOU WRITE?'

He threw a second pastel as high as he could over the glass, and it fell to the floor. The Neko looked at it for a moment before picking it up and replying.

'OF COURSE DUH'

The Usagi smiled a little before drawing a small doodle and asking.

'HOW ABOUT DRAWING?'

She smiled and made a quick doodle of herself, winking with large boobs and a little heart.

'YES'

The Usagi blushed and looked away before replying.

'YOU DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE THAT.'

He added a doodle of her with a flat chest and labled with  

'<- FLAT'

The Neko gave a biwildered look to him and began drawing a reply but watched as the Usagi sat down.

She followed and drawed a reply happily. They drew doodles all over the glass wall.

After a long while the whole space except for their faces seemed covered in doodles. The Neko glanced at the Usagi and blushed, looking away as they met gazes. Usagi seemed to look bored.

He put his hand on the cold glass and watched as the Neko smiled a little and put it on the same place. 

The Usagi removed his hand, the Neko doing so soon after.