Strip Poker always ends in Awkwardness

I woke up earlier then expected, probably around seven the next day. I looked over to see Liam snoring.  I thought to myself about going on a run so  I grabbed my running gear and headed out without waking anyone. It was a beautiful Saturday morning, I had my music on and ran through the city. Scenes from the tragedy started playing in my head, I stopped, freaked out for a minute, then turned my music on louder and kept running. I looked around me, everything was okay. I was probably gone for a good couple hours. So I started heading home.

I got home and Liam was up, "Good morning!" I walked into the room, sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Hey you're up early." He smiled and stretched. His hair was all roughed up and you could see his biceps and veins as he lifted his arms over his head, OH SWEET JESUS!

"Yeah, I went on a run. I am going to take a quick shower then after do you want to go grab a bite to eat somewhere?" I asked.

"Yes that sounds good!" He nodded.I left and hopped in the shower. Once I was done I went back into the bedroom.

"LIAM!" I screamed, Liam was naked.

"HOLY SHIT! I didn't know you were done-that was fast shower." He wrapped a blanket around him.

"It was a twenty minute shower! What were you doing?" He started blushing. (AWEEE!)

"I was looking for something to wear." I could tell he was lying. "No, I was on Twitter." I grabbed some clothes and went back to the bathroom. Oh I did not need to see that. Then again, he's fucking hot. My body was on fire, my stomach was buzzing. When I started walking I decided to knock before entering. I could hear Liam laughing, "Come in!" I came into the room to a clothed Liam. PHEW.

"Now where is a good place to eat breakfast?" I asked him as I put my pajama shirt away and brushed my hair.

"How about the small café in town. They have good pancakes there." He smiled.

"Sounds good!"

We left for the café, I wore Liam's Jack Willis jumper over my T-shirt, which was big on me and got in the car. We got to the café, no one was really there, well fans at least. I didn't know what people would have expected out of this. I ordered some traditional pancakes with sausage and apple cider while Liam had an omelette with toast. Something with no spoons. He flipped out when there were spoons on the table, so I grabbed them and handed them to the waiter. She just looked at me weird, "Just go with it." I smiled and she just nodded. Liam started laughing.

"You're weird." I glared at him.

"I'm weird? You're the one who hates spoons! So I did you a favor and gave them to the waiter. So don't tell me I'm weird Payno!" He smiled and nodded. Our food came quickly and I stuffed mine down with out hesitating, I looked up to Liam's amazed face, I swallowed, "Yes?" I asked wiping my mouth.

"Where does all the food go?" I looked at him.

"My stomach. Duh?" I winked at him and we went back to eating.

We paid upfront and left the café. "That was delicious! Thanks!" I hugged Liam. Liam wasn't really looking at me, but outside the window.

"Great fans! Just what I needed." I looked at where Liam's eyes were, lots of fans. I hid behind him,

"This is a bit awkward. I'm not Danielle." I whispered to him. He laughed.

"That doesn't matter, just come on, we will have to sprint to the car." We did so and started driving. I looked out the window and saw faces popping up and cameras clashing. Liam's phone kept beeping, "Twitter." He groaned.