Spring has Come

SPRING-- I love the SPRING!!! Especially when it's sunny!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MADDIE'S POV

It was now Spring, and I was off to Oregon for a couple weeks before the wedding. Just preparing and helping getting my sister-in-law all pretty for her special day. I said my goodbyes that morning to the rest of the gang at home before Liam drove me to the airport. "I'll see you in a couple of weeks!" I smiled hugging him.

"Sounds like a plan babe! Can't wait to see you." I kissed him softly on the lips.

"I'll try to call or Skype you everyday!" He laughed. I smiled again.

"But stay focused on your job mister! Thanks for the thought!" He kissed me one more time our lips moving in sync then he pulled away.

"Bye Maddie, I love you!" I bit my bottom lip and looked up at him.

"I love you too!" With that I was off through security and onward toward the waiting area. I grabbed a Starbucks coffee on my way.

"Flight 17, Portland Oregon is now boarding!" I heard over the speakers. I took one more sip of my coffee and got on the plane.
--

"MADDIE!" I walked out of the terminal and found my two brothers standing there open armed, I ran up to them, tears filling my eyes.

"Hey!" The pulled me in embracing my small frame nearly suffocating me.

"Brr! It's kind of cold!" I said shivering..

"Well welcome back to Oregon!" Eric chuckled. We walked to baggage claim and got my stuff and headed for the car. I got in and tweeted:

@Real_Liam_Payne Just landed! Already miss you! xx

"So Maddie how was the flight?" Mitch asked with way more enthusiasm needed.

"It was lovely! I slept most of the time though! You know me, I get so bored." They both snorted,

"That is true baby sis!"

"So Sara is at the house. How do you feel about lunch?" I nodded in agreement as we swung by the house and picked her up and headed to lunch.

"Oh my God Maddie! You look better than the last time I saw you, not that I didn't like you before. Oh my God I have missed you!" Sara pulled me in for a hug.

"I've missed you to Sara! Now let me see it!" I said referring to her engagement ring. "It's lovely! My brother has good taste in rings!" I giggled, she smiled in agreement.

The boys headed off to work after an hour of eating while Sara and I discussed some plans for the wedding. She later took me shopping to see her dress and the bridesmaid dresses, "That is absolutely stunning!" I took a picture of her in the beautiful gown, that I wished was mine.

"Maddie?"

"Mhm.."

"I want you to speak at the wedding." I had a coughing fit before I turned and looked at her.

"Erh. Uh. I'm not good at talking infront of people, better yet my brothers wedding." She looked at me.

"Please! It would mean the world to me! Mitch would be so happy, especially after what you guys have gone through." I choked back some tears.

"As long as it makes you happy I will." She pulled me into a warm embrace.

"Thanks!"
--

I was sitting at home when the doorbell rang, I thought to myself about who on earth would be at my door at one in the afternoon on a Monday. Then it occurred to me, were they here? How did they know where I lived? I ran up the stairs nearly tripping, I was in the same house I was in six months ago, when my parents were murdered. I blinked back the thought, and opened the door slowly, I screamed and took the warm embrace by the five boys in front of me.