Beautiful Mess

MADDIE'S POV

I woke up the next day and had to leave early to get to the studio. I grabbed a piece of toast and left a note on the table then was out the door. It was already sunny and warm, even at 8 in the morning. I pulled up to the studio and proceeded upstairs and was stopped by the director.

"Are you Maddie?" he asked.

"Yes. In the flesh!" I shook his hand.

"Well I'm Logan and Daniel over here is the photographer. Haley here is going to take you to your dressing room." I nodded and Haley placed a hand on my back as we proceeded towards the door on the right.

"Ready?" Daniel hooted, I was in front of the back drop in these heels, that were oddly uncomfortable.

"I think?" I laughed nervously as he took the photo. I posed for like five photos before I had to change again. I changed into at least six different outfits before lunch time. I went back to the changing room and looked at my phone. Seriously ten texts from Liam? Did he not see the note on the table?

I had four more outfits then I was done. Wow first timers sure do a lot of pictures... I came home to an empty apartment.

At the studios. Should be home later this evening! The Boys x

Ah 'the boys!' so cute. I was tired and I got up way to early so I shuffled into my room and popped up my laptop and logged into Twitter.

madeline_sayre: long day at the photoshoot. Nap time #sleepy

I tweeted along with a shameless selfie of me under the covers. I closed the my eyes and curled up in the duvet and fell asleep.

I woke up later, something or someone was sitting on me, straddling my back. I groaned. "Get off!" I tried to move my hips so the person would hop off. No movement, only laughter. He leaned down. Harry! His damn curls. "Harry Edward Styles get your ass off of me!" I yelled.

"You sleep for a long time!" He whispered. I laughed.

"I'm tired! Where's Li-"

"Harry! Get off my girlfriend!" I turned my head and smiled at him.

"Yeah Harry! You heard him!" I giggled. Harry still didn't move only doubled over laughing squishing me. Liam jumped on him pulling him over the top of me as they both wrestled on the other side. TWIT PIC!

LIAM'S POV

"We have a small gig tonight. Come with us!" Louis laughed as he stumbled through the doorway of our bedroom. "Oh how was the shoot Maddie?" Maddie sat up still in the covers.

"It was fun! Lots of changing. I think I am temporarily blind." We all laughed. Niall and Zayn came in with sandwiches.

"Lads, we just ate!" Harry laughed as he sat up from breathing heavily. Niall shrugged and went back to eating. Maddie hopped out of bed.

"Hey, my shirt!" she turned around smiling and looking at the plaid that was way to big on her. She shrugged

"I'm doing laundry, and I am sure you would not want to come home to a girl just in her bra and underwear." Harry smirked, and I nudged him in the arm. Maddie laughed, "So I just slipped it on, because it was next to the bed..." She turned back around and smiled at Louis who was texting away on his phone.

I found Madz in the laundry room sitting on the dryer waiting for the clothes to be done. She was playing the guitar, she looked up.

"Hey babe!" she smiled setting the guitar down.

"I didn't know you played!" I smiled walking over to her.

"A little. I taught myself when I was thirteen. Eric plays it too!" I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"So whens the laundry going to be finished." She looked at her phone.

"Should be done in 10 minutes, why?" She looked up meeting my gaze.

"Mm, I don't know." I chuckled leaning in closer to her face.

"Okay. Whatever you and your little dirty mind are thinking at this moment, my mind is thinking not here." She smiled and kissed me as I sighed when she pulled away. "Later maybe. After the gig." She smirked biting her lip. I was leaning in to kiss her when the dryer went off.

The rest of the boys and I had to head to rehearsal before the show and Maddie said she would meet us there when it was getting closer to the show. We had a couple hours till we went on when Maddie showed up with Nae. Zayn ran up and kissed her passionately as Maddie came up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi! So Nae will be staying with us for a couple days! Zayn looked like he needed someone!" I smiled at her.

"That was sweet of you!" She stood up straighter.

"Well I know. I am just oh so sweet!" She smirked standing on her tiptoes to kiss me.

"Like candy!"

Music started playing and the crowd started going insane as we started singing. I looked down at Maddie who was laughing and having a good time with Nae.

"I would like to dedicate this next song to my girl Maddie!" The boys howeled into the microphones as Everything About You started playing. Maddie looked up as she smiled, my eyes never left hers. Her eyes sparkled with tears. Nae started laughing as did Maddie when she realized I just dedicated a song to her. After the song she blew me a kiss and I smiled at her. We ended the show with One Thing where Zayn dedicated it to Nae. That Bradford boy is so adorable.

Later that night we all went out to a club here in LA, where half the people there were already drunk, Maddie and I didn't drink much, knowing we had to keep an eye on everyone. Towards the end of the night I saw something I knew I would regret. Niall kissing Maddie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter... ahhh SUSPENSE :)