Cheers to December

LIAM'S POV

I watched Maddie as she slept, it was getting really cold, it was winter now. "Burrr! It's freezing!" Maddie pulled the blankets higher so she was warm.

"Liam how are you not cold?" She turned to face me.

"I am, but you are colder." I was sitting on top of the sheets on Twitter responding to mentions.

"Well come here and keep me warm!" I set my iPad down and crawled into the covers as Maddie came and snuggled up to me.

"Much better!" She smirked as we both closed our eyes.

We woke up to a thud on the window. Maddie got up and looked outside.

"SNOW!" She put on some jeans and my jumper and ran outside.

"Come on Liam!" I slowly got up and walked to the window, the boys were playing in the snow. It was already pretty deep. I walked outside, to get pelted with a snowball Harry threw at me. He pointed at Maddie.

"She told me to do it." Harry yelled pointing at Maddie who was glaring at him.

"I would never!" She defended. I laughed and ran over to her picking her up and tickling her sides. We both were attacked with snowballs.

"Oh now it's war!" I shouted, Maddie and I sat behind the bench as we got ready.

"Ready. Set. Go!" Louis shouted from the other side. We all stood up throwing as many as we could.

"Duck!"

"Where!" Niall shouted turning around; Maddie through a snowball at him.

"Okay that was not fair!" Niall whined, Maddie laughed.

It started snowing more so we went inside and watched the snow fall. Maddie and Harry made some cookies as the rest of us sat by a fire.

"Where are my cookies!" Niall protested.

"They aren't yours. They're all of ours!" Louis stated coming to sit by the rest of us. Maddie walked in with a plate of cookies and set them on the table. Harry had the hot chocolate.

"Cheers to December!"

MADDIE'S POV

We all ate our cookies and sat by the warm fire watching the snow fall outside. "It's so pretty!" I smiled, my phone started ringing.

"Ello?" It was Mitch.

"Hello! So the wedding is this Spring."

"When?"

"Uh. Not sure. Probably over Spring Break?"

"Oh sounds good!" I laughed thinking Mitch saw me.

"Yeah! Bring the boys if they would like?" I looked at their curious faces.

"Mhm.. You sure about that?" I giggled.

"Yeah, I'm positive. It'll be fun! They are like family because they are taking care of you when we can't."

"Awe! Thanks bro! I'll tell them! Have fun wedding planning! Bye!" He hung up.

I went back to the couch and sat on Liam's lap.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Mitch. He's getting married! This spring! FINALLY!" I laughed.

"Why you laughing!?" Harry asked.

"He's dated this girl for a long time! And they have been living together. He finally brought the courage to pop the question!" They all laughed.