The Other Side ~ a Dramione fanfic

Hi guys! So this is my first time writing a fanfic. I hope that you guys like it! Sorry in advance that some of the chapters might be short due to my schedule but I will update as frequently as I can.

Prologue

So the Wizarding War is over and 3 years past. The school has started a new program in case another war broke out. The students are back for an extra school year for learning more advanced magic. Hogwarts was rebuilt and is looking as good as new.

Professor McGonagall is the new headmistress. Also new teachers enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry due to some that died.

All the students are 20 and 21. The learn how to make a patronus (for those who weren't in the D.A.), transfigure themselves into animals, more advanced potions, etc.

Now that Voldemort is gone, all the Death Eaters were thrown into Azkaban. Some people have changed, including Draco Malfoy. Draco becomes nicer and tries to see the light in people (and himself). He no longer calls Hermione a 'mudblood'. He, Harry, Ron, and Hermione become friends (at some point but you will have to wait and see when).

There is also love springing through the air. Harry and Ginny are finally happily together and there is nothing out there that will end their relationship. Neville and Luna have been dating since the summer after the Wizarding War. Ron finally asked Hermione out at the end of August in the summer after the war since they only confessed their love for each other right after they almost drowned and died.

Hermione and Draco are assigned as Head Girl and Head Boy. The must share a common room together and they get to now each other. They start to look at each other in a different way. What will happen?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these character! These characters were created by our queen J.K. Rowling. Only the characters that were never mentioned in the "Harry Potter" series were created by me.

*******************************************************************************************

Tell me if you want me to put in an Author's note at the end of each chapter.

--

By the way, here are some definitions of what things mean (for the future chapters).:

•italicized phrase= a thought someone (most likely the one who has the POV) is having

•italicized word= emphasizing the word

•*.*= a change in time or setting (sometimes I will mention the time and setting, but if not, this is what I will put)