What to do? {Chapter 11}

Y/n's POV
Arkadios walk off to help the citizens as the Princess followed close behind him. "Well, now this is our war, were gonna need a home base before we can wage war" Natsu said with a sigh, "True, but we can rebuild from here, the Fairy Tail guild is very important when it comes to the location" Makarov said, I nodded, "Well, who should fight and who should build?" I asked, he seemed to be thinking about it for a moment, "Well, we should have all our S Class wizards fighting" Makarov started, "Our dragon slayers as well, that includes you Y/n" he continued, Oh Thank god... I won't be building "And the rest of team Natsu, everyone else get started on rebuilding the guild hall" Makarov said, everyone nodded and got started on working.

"Now, all of you come with me" he said to the ones he chose, Team Natsu, S-Classes, Dragonslayer and I all followed him to to the library of the guild hall, which thankfully hasn't been destroyed. We walked to a table all sat down, except for Makarov and Natsu, Who stood up around the table on each. "Alright everybody listen up!" We all looked at Makarov, waiting for him to speak.

"We need to decide on our next course of action, quickly" he started, we all looked at each other and nodded. "I believe the first course of action is to find out how Zeref got into Magnolia in the first place, he must have used some sort of magic" Makarov guessed, his anger beginning to boil. "What? We need to find where Zeref is first, and take him out before he can do anything  else!" Natsu countered, You're messing with a dangerous bull Natsu! "Guys this is no time to be arguing" I tried to be a peacemaker now. "Easy for you to say! You've been here all of a few days, you don't know everyone like we do!" Natsu blurted out. "Yeah! But that doesn't mean I don't have the guilds best interested at heart!" I countered. "Then please, tell us what we should do!" Makarov said in response to my counter.
Now you chose!
Do you...
A: Side With Natsu, and his idea to find Zeref
or
B: Side with Makarov, and stay on the defense until you learn more
Chose Wisely

Update: Sorry for this being so short, I know this is no way to come back, probably shameful even. When I saw all the "Update please" Comment I felt kinda like an ass, ya know for leaving and all...So I decided on a little poll, which I'll tally up votes in a few days. Whoever one has more votes I'll go with! Depending on how this goes I'll probably do more of these! Its your character, y'all should be able to chose how the story plays out right?And I PROMISE I won't go off again! And when I promise now I really fuckin mean it! So may the best idea win!
-XboxR3x
P.S - If y'all have any questions just message me!
P.P.S- I WILL BE DELETING ALL UNNEEDED PARTS! SO JUST CHAPTERS AND TAGS WILL REMAIN!