Christmas Special! (Extra Chapter)

THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE PLOT OF THE STORY, ITS LIKE A OVA FOR A BOOK!

No Ones POV
"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVEYONE!" Natsu yelled as he bursts into the guild hall, followed by Lucy and Happy, "Aye sir!" Happy laughed. Everyone looked up and smiled, "Merry Christmas!" Mira was the first to say. Natsu ran over to the rest of his team, Y/n was also with them. "Merry Christmas you guys!" Y/n smiled, "You guys have your presents for the Secret Santa?" Erza asked as she pointed to a huge set of presents from the rest of the guild. "Yep! and I think that this is gonna be awesome, I don't think we've done something like this before" Lucy said holding up a yellow wrapped present, "Yeah, this is the first time we've done it" Grey said. "So who is your gifts to?" Natsu asked, "You can't say remember" Wendy told him. "We'll know in about an hour who's everyone was to" Y/n said agreeing with her. Natsu pouted and sighed, "Fine, I'll wait" he said as he walk to the bar. "I can't blame him for being intrested, I'm excited to!" Lucy said joyfully, "I am as well, but we'll see" Erza said as she got up, and went upstairs.

One Hour Later...

"Everyone, let me have your attention" Makarov yelled as the entire guild looked over, "Alright, by team or groups of 5, each of you will go through the pile and get your presents!" Makarov yelled, the guild exploded with cheers as they got into teams and formed groups. Y/n, however, stayed back. Everyone got there gifts. When team Natsu got there gifts, they went to Mira, Gajeel, Laxus, Juvia, and Levy, who waited for them. "Where's Y/n?" Grey asked, Gajeel shrugged, "No ones seen him" he said.
SHIPS INBOUND!
"Who wants to open there gift first?" Mira asked, "What about you Lucy?" Natsu suggested, "Ok, here I go!" she said as she opened it, she pulled out a red and green Christmas sweater that said, The beauty of Christmas on the front. "Merry Christmas" Narsu said as he peeked her on the cheek, her face went red as a tomato, "T-Thanks Natsu" she said quietly, My ship... Mira thought to herself.

"I guess I'll got next then" Gajeel said as he opened his gift, it was an Iron Canvas that had a note on it, it read:
Gajeel,
To the one I love! Merry Christmas!
-Levy
Both of them were blushing as he looked at it "Thanks Shrimp -///-" he said trying to act cool, but failing. "You're Welcome.... Metal head •///•" she said trying to stay stable. My ships are... Mira thought again trying to stay calm, with the inner fan girl going inside.

"Juvia will open hers next!" Juvia similes as she gets hers opened. She looked inside and she smiled, she pulled out a dark blue coat, with a pair of jeans an a blue beanie. "We don't want you to freeze to death, do we?" Grey said owning up to the gift, Juvia smiled, "Juiva knew Gray~Sama cared!" she jumped and hugged him, but instead of pushing her away, he hugged her back. "Merry Christmas you!" He laughed. My ships are sailing! Mira smiled

"I'll take my turn then" Erza said as she opened her gigantic box, when she finished opening it, it was the last thing she expected. Jellal with a cake in his hand (yes... I went that far) "J-Jellal?" She asked, Jellal smile as he walked over and handed her the cake, "What are you doing here?" She asked, "I wanted to be here for you, and Mira had this idea, intresting, but it worked!" he smiled, Erza looked over at Mira who was smiling, "Merry Christmas Erza" he smiled as he hugged her, she blushed madly. "You too Jellal" she said.

"Mira, what about you open yours?" Natsu said, she nodded. "I guess it is my turn" she said, she opened it and looked confused, it was a note:
Look up
She did and she was surprised, Y/n was holding up a mistletoe between Mira and Laxus. "W-What?" Mira said, she looked at Laxus who was smiling, and for the first time, blushing as he kissed her. "DAMN!" Grey, Natsu, and Gajeel yelled with shock, but the good kind, (comment if you get the reference) "Merry Christmas" he smiled, she was still shocked, he looked up and Y/n. "Thanks!" he yelled, Y/n laughed and smiled. He jumped down with the others, "Wait.. What about your gift?" Lucy asked, Y/n laughed, "Are you kidding, my ships sailing was the best gift ever!" He laughed.

Honestly I wish this would happen. I hope you Guys and gals have an awesome holiday season! MERRY (early) CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! -XboxR3x