Giant Dogs? {Chapter 8}

Y/n's POV
We got off the train in South Warp, as I stretched my back, Elfmam got off and did the same, "Jeez, I pretty much can't feel my arms" he said, "Your arms took up almost the entire seat, no wonder you can't feel them" I said with a little sarcasm, he sighed. "Point taken, anyways, where is the guy were suppose to meet?" He asked, I looked at the address, "Not that far away, about a 10 minute walk" I said, he nodded as we walked that direction,

"So, what kinda jobs do you normally do at the guild?" I asked him, "Eh, whatever job that interest me, I'm not the biased kind" he said, "What about you?" He asked, "These kinda jobs, I'm into the Hunt" I said, "So your a hunter?" He asked, "Nah, I just like to I guess" I said, we stayed quiet until we got to the address. "Ready?" I asked, I was eager about this, he nodded, "Let's do this like REAL MEN!" He yelled, "Yep, let's go" I agreed as we walked up to the door.

I knocked on it and waited for a moment, the door opened and it was a guy, he wore a red robe with gold outlines, That looks... Very expensive I thought to myself, "Are you the wizards from Fairy Tail?" He had a timid but delighted voice, "Yes sir, we came to solve the monster problem" I said, he nodded, "Please, do come in" he said joyfully. Elfman and I walked inside, the man shut the door behind us and guided is to two couches.

"Thank you two for coming! You don't know how happy I am to see you wizards!" he seemed delighted by our arrival. "There's no need to thank us, now what is the problem you are dealing with?" Elfman said very civil. Should I be shocked I thought to myself. "Ah yes, see, we have been dealing with some monsters as of late, and they've been harassing us here. That's the reason I asked for the help of you wizards" he said, his voice getting more serious. "We understand, but what do these creatures look like?" I asked, "You won't believe me, but I think that their werewolfs! They move and behave in such a similar way, it's uncanny" he said trembling, Elfman and I exchanged a glance and nodded. "Hey, we're gonna take care of these things, understand?" I asked, "LIKE A REAL MAN!" Elfman yelled behind me, I sighed trying no to laugh. The man nodded as he got up. "Ok, I believe you" he said, we smiled as we got up. "Let's go!" I said as I walked towards the door, Elfman nodded as he ran towards and out the door. "We'll be back" I said as I ran out after Elfman.

"So, giant dogs then?" he asked, "I guess so, but it can't be that bad rig-" I started and then explosion went off, "I guess I shoulda saw that coming" I sighed sarcastically as we started running towards the location. When we got there we saw exactly what the man described, a bunch of werewolf's trying to kill people. "Let's get them!" Elfman yelled, I nodded as we started fighting, they attacked us with force, lots of it.

MANLY PUNCH Manly Punch... Really? I thought as Elfman punched about 4 of then at once. "I can't say that isn't effective" I said, he smirked, "A real man does what he has to do" he said as he kept punching, LIGHTNING DRAGON GOD WING ATTACK I threw about 8 back and they ran. Eventually, after the same things happening over and over again, all the "wolves" fled. I could tell just like me, Elfman was just as out of breathe as I was. "Jeez, that was a bit much" I got in between breathes, "yeah, but it's over, let's get going back" He said, I nodded in a agreement and started walking back.

A/n- I know, not very eventful, but I had a really good idea for the story, and I used this as kinda a fill in chapter for now. So sorry I know it could of been better! Besides that, have a nice day all you guys and gals! -XboxR3x