The Fairy Tail Guild {Chapter 5}

Y/n's POV
Erza, Natsu, Grey, Wendy, Lucy, Happy, Carla, George, and I all were walking to the city or Magnolia, the location of the Fairy Tail guild. "So... Zutano, he was a lightning dragon god, correct?" Erza asked, I nodded, "So does that mean that there are demon god slayer and Demon dragon slayers a well as dragon god slayers?" This caught me a little off guard, but I answered honestly, "Don't know, but the idea seems quite likely" I said, "That's strange though, I thought there were only dragon, god, and Demon slayers, I didn't know there was a step up version of them" Lucy said, "It's not really a 'step up', it's more of a combination of abilities" I said,  it was silent for a little while until a girl with dark blue hair and a robe... Thing came up running. "MY BELOVED GRAY!" She yelled, she ran up and hugged him. "So, are those two a couple?" I asked Wendy, "No, Juvias just really intro Grey" Wendy said, so her names Juvia, might wanna remember names I thought to myself. She looked at me with a little curiosity, "Who is this?" Juvia asked, "That's Y/n, we wanted to make him part of the guild" Lucy said smiling, "Well, there's no time to lose, come on!" Juvia started running, I sighed as the rest of us followed her. We ran to a building in the middle if town, it had a sign saying FAIRY TAIL on the front. "I'm guessing this is the place?" I asked sarcastically, Natsu laughed, "Yep, home sweet home" we walked inside.

The place was HUGE! There were tables and chairs with people writing in them set up everywhere, with a stage towards the back of the guildhall. To each side was a staircase that lead to an upper floor, to the right of us was a bar, there was a group of people there, and to the left was a job board, looking like there were hundreds of jobs. "This place looks awesome" George said, "Aye sir, and were number 1!" Happy said joyfully. "Indeed, each of the wizards worked very hard in that tournament, do I'm glad it payed off" Carla agreed.

"Ah... Natsu, I assume the job went well" a old main walked up, he had a grin on his face. They all sweat-dropped, "The..... Job?" Natsu said, "Oh yeah.... I guess we forgot" Lucy said, he sighed. "Anyways, I see you've brought a friend, may I ask who they are?" he asked, "Master, these are two good friends of ours, Y/n an George" Erza said, So this old guys the MASTER of there guild, that's something I should definitely remember that "And what is your business here?" He asked, "He wants to join the guild!" Wendy said joyfully, he raised his eyebrow, he motioned me to follow him outside. I nodded and walked out with him.

We sat by a river on a bench, I sat down while he stood in front of me. "So, you wish to be part of the Fairy Tail guild?" he asked, "Yes, your members are so light hearted... It's nice to see that there are still people in this world that are kind" I said, he nodded. "Yes, they are all the kind of people that will never give up hope. So, tell me what's made you wanna join the guild" I told him what happened, and how they... Got me outta a pickle. "I see... Well what are your intentions in joining the guild?" he asked, I smiled, "All I wish, is for a family" I said, he turned to me. "Don't you have a family?" he asked, my head fell as he said that. He seemed to get the message, and shook  his head. "Well... I do believe we should get you inside, accustomed to everyone" he said, "Wait. Do you mean your really?" I was awestruck by it. "I believe I should properly introduce myself first, I am Makorov, master of the Fairy Tail guild" he put out his hand to shake, I didn't heasitate to shake his hand and smile.  "One more question" Makorov said, I nodded. "What magic do you use?" "Lightning Dragon God Magic" he stayed silent for a sec. He seemed to be thinking, but snapped outta it, and looked at me."Now, let's get you inside... Mirajane should be able to put the emblem on you. I'll show you to her" Makorov said as he got up. I followed him inside. Cat believe it... Im joining Fairy Tail!

A/n- Hope you guys and gals enjoyed this chapter, have a nice day!- XboxR3x