Final Chapter!!!

(Y/N's pov) *a few months later*

Dont think they know

the truth,

Say they saw(A-A to the L-I-Y-A-H)

Dont think they know

How could they know?

I was listening to my Ipod. Dont think they know by Chris Brown ft Aaliyah, of course. I paused the song cause it was getting me in my feelings. Thats how I feel about me and Jacob. But I havent seen or heard from him in months. I dont want to admit it but its killing me. I cant look August in the eyes and smile anymore. Because all I see is Jacob. I almost made love to August because of it. Not only would that feel wrong... It would be so weird. I got cold so I wrapped myself in the covers. I heard the front door open(August stepped out for a minute) I knew he would come straght in here so I pressed play and pretended to be sleep.

(song on the side , my fave btw)

Dont let em tell ya any

different(Ye-ye-yeah) they dont know 

about us they dont know about it

I owe it all to you(Ye-ye-yeah)

They dont know about us 

they dont know about it

He touched my shoulder and I opened my eyes. I saw him mouthing stuff, but heard nothing he was saying. He was really passionate about it too... but I didnt care. I'm in my feelings.

And as much as I messed up

always give me your best love

(Ye-ye-yeah)

They dont know about  us 

they dont know about it

 Sometimes I wonder what I did

to deserve you(Ye-ye-yeah)

They dont now about us

they dont know about it

My headphones mustve been hidden by my hair, (I did have it down so...) I lifted my hair to show it to him. He stopped, looking a little annoyed, then started talking again.

They gon talk about it

gon talk about it, gon try to

change your mind about it

gon tell ya things you dont 

wanna hear but we good(dont worry bout it)

He finally took my headphone out so I could hear him.

"Seriously Y/N. I'm trying to talk to you."

"Not right now Al." I said tucking myself deeper into the covers.

"Whats your problem yo?" He asked. I turned over so my back was facing him. It obviously made him mad cause he tore the covers off me, exposing my skin to the cold air I was avoiding.

"What the hell!!" I yelled.

"Talk to me! You act like you dont care anymore. What the fuck is wrong with you? You dont kiss me anymore, the last time I kissed your nack you ran from me. And you act like I got STD's or some shit. Whats the problem?"

I couldnt take it anymore... It turns out I really didnt care. The first few days were fun but... I dont really care for him. He was revenge.

"Revenge."I said to myself.