Chapter 5

(Y/N's pov)
*A few weeks later*

Me and Jacob haven't talked in a while. Its mostly because he has to work, and mostly cause I've been hanging with Alec. I honestly don't know what his problem is. I finally find someone to hang with and he shits all over it. Whatever. Alec is taking me out on a date tonight. he hasn't told me where yet but it must be nice. he told me to dress formal but not flashy. I am completely fine with that. I took a nice hot shower and slipped on this(Pic up top) and as soon as I was finished, he texted me letting me know he was outside. I headed downstairs and was almost out the door when...

"Y/N... Where are you going?" My mom asked.

"Out." I quickly answered.

"But I thought Jacob was out at work."

"He is. I'm not going out with Jacob." I explained, trying to escape.

"Oh ok honey. Have fun, I love you." she said.

" I love you too." I said back. I could see the disappointment in her eyes and it was making my stomach curl. I just looked away and went out the door.

*outside*

"You look nice." Alec said at the sight of me. I smiled, slightly pecking his lips. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, he's my boyfriend now. Jacob dosent know and I don't plan on telling him. When I got in Alecs car Versace by Drake came on. That is my shit. I started rapping the whole song word for word. He stopped it in mid verse. I frowned.

"What was that for?" I asked. he stopped the car and kissed me passionately. I was stunned when we pulled apart.

"I've been waiting to do that forever"

(Jacobs pov)

I haven't talked to Y/N in a few weeks. its literally killing me. But its my own cuicide. I could talk to her but I chose not to.

"You aight man?" Craig asked me. They all know Y/N. We all pretty much grew up together. I nodded my head.

"Just talk to her. Whats the worst that can happen?"

"She probably hates me by now so whats the point." I said, regretting my words.

"Look, you get in town tomorrow, ya'll can meet up, and talk it out then. Trust me J.P" He did have a point. If I do call her, aight fine I will. I need a shower first.

*a few hours and a shower later*

I pulled out my phone and called Y/N.

1 ring... 2 rings... 3 rings...

"Hello?!?" she answered, her voice was shaky and frantic. Something was wrong.

"Y/N... What's wrong?"

"Th-the car, it cr-crashed... I cant f-feel my leg. Please.." She fell silent... My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Y/N?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

Silence. I was on the verge of tears, I slipped on some clothes as fast as I could. I then grabbed the phone again.

"Hang on Y/N. I'm on my way, Just hang on." I said before ending the call. I went and told Walter what happened, he gave the driver permission to drive me to L.A. While in the car I closed my eyes and focused on Y/N.

"Please god, don't take her away from me"

BAM! I bet yall wernt expecting that huh? well it happened. so should I continue? comment and tell me