Chapter 11

( Jacob's pov)

Y/N called me really early. So I assumed something was wrong.

" Hello?" I answered.

" Jacob." She said, sounding releived that I answered.

" Uhh yeah, who else would it be?"

" I dont know... umm, I mean." She paused, having trouble with her words.

" I was just messing with you chica, calm down." I said.

" Yeah... I'm calm, definetly." She said. I knew she was lying.

" Definetly not." I said laughing. " Here, let me help."

" By doing what?" She asked. I just smiled to myself before singing:

What the hell, babe, damn I ain't never felt this way. Somebody somebody tell me. I don't have a clue, what to do, when it comes to you. Baby your so beautiful, every time I see you girl, you throw me off. It's so unusual, for me to be waiting, but I don't want to blow it girl. What you should know is girl

(A/N: That is the song "Up to you" by chris brown. If your a truu breezy fan then you would know this song. But if you dont... I suggest you look it up.)

I could hear her breathing. Which was a good thing. It was steady, meaning she was calm.

" Why'd you stop?" She wined.

" Cause I dont know the rest." I lied. She started laughing.

" Well thanks anyway. I needed that."

So did I.

" Your welcome." I said. She hasn't heard me sing in a long time. And I've been wanting to sing to her for a while. But it doesn't matter... There was a long silence. I had to tell her at some point.

" Y/N..." I said hoping to get her attention.

" Yes?"

".... I have to go to indianapolis for a show. It's a 4 day trip." I explained.

" What?!?"

" I'm sorry, It's a shock for me too." I said trying to make her feel better.

" Well... you have to come and see me before you leave." She suggested, then she paused...

" When do you leave?" She asked. I could hear the little faith in her voice. I took a deep breath before answering.

" Tomorrow."

" No! You cant leave tomorrow. Thats not enough time. Technically you have to leave today because you have to pack and get to the airport and wait for the plane and get to indianapolis on time enough for the show and..."

She went on and on. Until I stopped her.

" Y/N!!!" I yelled.

" Huh?"

" Shut-up" I laughed.

" Your always figuring things. I dont have to be to indianapolis until the day after tommorrow. So I can come and see you. Ok?"

" Ok." She said. I stayed quiet, and so did she.

" Y/N..." I said again.

" Hmm?"

" While I'm gone... promise me you wont get married."

She laughed but I was dead serious. I needed to hear these words from her mouth to det my mind at ease.

" Ok, I promise I wont get married." She said in between giggles. I was satisfied.

" Aight, see you tonight."

" Allright." She said before hanging up.

She's not gonna get married... good.

(Alec's pov)

Stick to the plan Alec. Dont screw this up. Find Y/N and bring her to them. It's that simple.

I was driving aroud until I got to her house. I parked and walked to her door, then knocked.

" Who is it?" I heard someone yell.

" It's Alec." I said.

(Y/N's pov)

I heard someone at the door.

" Who is it?" I yelled.

" It's Alec." I heard behind the door.

Alec? What the hell! This boy has been MIA since the accident. why is he here now?

I went down to the door and opened it.

" Hey." He said flashing that sexy smile and making me melt all over again. I lost my tough girl attitude and smiled back.

" Hi." I said.

" Oh man! Your hurt. It was the accident wasnt it?"

No dip shit.

" Uhh yeah. It's nothing."

" Good." He said. He leaned in pecking my lips. It took me back to the night before when Jacob kissed me the exact same way. But I felt nothing when Alec kissed me. No spark, no love, no affection. Nothing. I had this confused look on my face as alec went past me and into my house.

This is so wrong.

I followed behind him and closed my front door.

" What are you doing?" I asked.

" Chillin." He said. Then he laughed. Something didn't feel right ... almost like his innocence is now gone.

" Look, I know your probably really mad at  me..." He paused.

Yes.. furious actually.

" But let me make it up to you."

" By doing what?" I asked him. He smiled coming towards me. He grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

" Come with me and I'll show you." He whispered in my ear. It turned me on but, I instantly remembered Jacob leaving and wanting to see me before he goes.

" Alec.. I can't." I said, pulling myself away from him. Once the distance was between us I started to walk away from him. But before I could get far he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist once more.

" I wont take no for an answer." He said. His grip on my waist got a little tight.

" I have plans tonight. My friend is going away for a while, and..."

" Cancel." He said. His voice getting rougher and his grip getting tighter.

" Alec.. thats too tight." I said... he didn't listen. "Alec... your.. hurting me." He still didnt listen. " Alec.. let go!" I yelled 

" I'm sorry." He said. It was almost like dejavu... only... he said it the same way in my dream.

" I'm sorry." He said again the same way.

I'm such an idiot.

Tears rushed down my face and before I knew it... I had blacked out.