Chapter 4

(Jacob Perez pov) 
*the next day*

I layed in my bed thinking about Y/N. She told me she loved me yesterday... It's probably nothing. She probably didn't mean it the way I think. Did she? I mean she said best friend behind it so, its just best friend love. Right? Can you even have that? Is she thinking about me right now. I know I'm thinking of her. I was all caught up in my thoughts when my phone rang. It was my homeboy Craig. I answered it.

"Sup bitch."

"Oh so I'm a bitch now? Ard cool." He said.

"Yo, I'm playin, chill. Wassup?" I said laughing. He knew I was joking. His sensitive ass.

"Nuttin yo, I was just callin to let you in on some reall shit fo' reall." He said. I sat up on my bed to listen as he continued." Lil twist was talkin some reall cruddy shit yesterday at the party. He tryna cop ya girl, yo. He said you was a bitch ass nigga, and he could have yo girl anyday. And I was all like, Dayyumm."

"Have I ever told you, that you are the most gossiping nigga I ever saw I'm my life." I said. He burst out laughing.

"Cmon yo. This is serious. He tryna get at her fo' reall."

"She ain't my girl." I explained.

"But you wish she was." He said low.

"Nigga, she's my best friend, if she wanna be with twist that's her business." I said lying to myself and to Craig. I was mad that twist thought he could get Y/N. Girlfriend or not, he couldn't get her from me even if he tried. I was jelous and upset that she wasn't mine. But that wasnt under my control. I realized that I was quiet for a minute.

"Yo J?" Craig called.

"What?"

"Dayyumm nigga, you was all up in your thoughts n shit."

"Shut the fuck up Craig." I said as he laughed.

"Aye yo, I gotta go."

"Ard, peace."

"Peace." He said before hanging up. Craig is my nigga but he just gossip too much. He's like a fuckin female. I laughed at the thought. Then laying back onto my bed I let my thoughts roam back to Y/N. She is so beautiful. And I love the feeling I get when I'm around her. She makes me feel loved. Even if she dosent realize it, I do. I smiled to myself. What have I got myself into.

(Y/N's pov)
*The Next Day*

"So.. you and Jacob huh?"

"Mom, what are you talking about?" I asked impatiently. She shrugged. I took a deep breath. She's been on this "me and Jacob" thing all day.

"Oh you know."(GCO)

"No mom, I don't know. What? You think me and Jacob are together now? That's never gonna happen. He's not even into me like that." I said.

"But you do like him, right?"

Yess, mom, damn. I like him. I might even learn to love him. He's sweet, kind, considerate, Loving, caring, everything I want in a boyfriend. But I'm not ready to take that step and I'm sure as Hell not letting anybody force me into it.

I wanted to say that sooo bad but I just shook my head.

"Yea mom. I do." I got up and went to my room. I slid on my black skinnys, all black beanie, my powder blue Allstars, and my blue somewhat purple plaid shirt. And my red marc watch to accessorize.

I headed downstairs and almost out the door.

"And where are you going?" My mom asked.

"Starbucks mom. I'm in the mood for a lemon cake pop." I said. She nodded. As I left.

*at starbucks*

The line wasn't as long as I expected. Then again... It is Wednesday. I was next as I told the lady what I wanted. I gave her the money in exchange for my things. I had got my mom something too. When I turned to walk out, I bumped into this guy, almost spilling the drinks in my hand.

"I'm sorry." I said instantly noticing who it was. My face lit up. "Alec?!?" 

He looked up and smiled.

"Hey! Long time no see, huh?" He asked, his voice sending a chilling sensation up my spine.

"Very long time. How have you been?" I asked wanting to make small talk. He was beyond fine. He was beautimus.(Pic up top) Ok. Pause. I know you probably want to know how I know him. Well he was another one of my crushes in 7th grade. And he got older, and better looking. I wanted to just melt. He reached out for a hug and I gladly accepted.

"I've been pretty good." He said.

"I gotta go but we have to hang out sometime." I said. He agreed as we exchanged phone numbers. I gave him another warm hug and left. OMG, I have to tell Jacob about this.

*back home*

I handed my mom her latte and pound cake. She smiled as if she wasn't expecting it. I knew the only reason she let me go was because she wanted something too. And I was fine with that. I finished my strawberries n creme frappe. Then my lemon cake pop. Threw away my trash and went to my room. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Jacob:

-OMG guess wat?-

He texted back

-wat-

-I bumped into Alec in Starbucks!!-

-who?-

-Alec, the one from 7th grade 'member?-

-ok and your telling me this because?-

I furrowed my eyebrows at his response. Is he serious?

-because your my best friend and I can tell you watever I want-

-sure. Have fun with your little boyfriend- he texted. What the actual fuck? Why is he being so uptight all of a sudden. I don't know but he just pissed me off with that one. I rolled my eyes and looked back to my phone. I got a text, it was from Alec.

-your amazing you know that?- he texted.

I blushed before texting back.