Chapter 13!!!

(Jacobs Pov)

" I dont know.... Yes, I will I promise. Ok, bye." I said hanging up. I was talking to Y/N's mom. She was worried and put her daugters life in my hands just now. I'm going to need help, I cant do this alone.

(A/N: okay guys here comes the fun part. if you are also reading my story flowers then you will know that craig is in a gang with some other people and jacob isnt in that story. and that is for a reason. I'm about to do some serious story mixing rigt now ok so prepare yourselve's. I you havent read flowers I suggest you get yourself caught up)

I decided to call my homeboy Craig, If anybody knows about this stuff its him.

1 rings.... 2 rings..... 3 rings...

" Yo! Wassup curly fries. Long time no talk."

" Yeah." I said thinking about how to drop the news on him. " I need your help."

" Okay... what kinda help?" Craig asked real slow.

" Like the take a nigga down kinda help." I said real confident to let him know I mean buisiness.

" Ooooooh, you need that kinda help. Ard, what's the deal?"

Thinking about what happened boiled the blood inside my veins. I lost controll of my words.

" Man, this bitch ass nigga got my gurl yo! My gurl. He called me from her phone earlier and had her tied up. She trusted that nigga and he bouta get her killed. I love her. She my gurl yo. My Y/N! I 'ont know who tha fuck he think he is but this nigga gotta go. And thats on some real shit."

Craig was speechless, he never heard me talk that way before, but he had no idea how serious I was. I dont care if I have to go in there alone cause I will.

" You gon help me or what?" I asked.

" I gotchu yo. We like family, and I always help my family. We gonna get Y/N back, dont even worry bout that aight?"

" Aight."

" Meet me at my house. I gotta get you strapped up."

And just like that, it was set. I was going to get Y/N back... or die trying. Whichever comes first.

(A/N: Hey guys i know its short and im sooo sorry. but the next chappie will be longer... im just not that good at doing action scenes so it might take me a minute... but i will attempt it, so if it sucks go easy on me plzz..............anyway  +follow   +vote    +comment, all that)