Chapter 18: Explanations

Hey all the beautiful people out there who are reading this!!

I seriously want to thank you all...... Like REALLY!!

Words can't decribe how happy I am right now ~\(≧▽≦)/~ !

You guyz are the best!! AND I LOVE YOU GUYZ SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!

Thank you for the 10K reads, the 400 votes and the lovely comments!

I LITERALLY almost jumped off the stairs in excitment. ~\(≧▽≦)/~ lol

I really love writing this story and I'm so glad that you beautiful people really enjoy reading it as much as I love writing it.

SO THANK YOU!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

And without further ado:

CHAPTER 18: Explanations

P.S I JUST STILL WANT TO THANK YOU!! I MEAN I FEEL LIKE THE THANKS I'M GIVING YOU IS NOT ENOUGH!!

Chapter 18: Explanations

Author's View

Harry carefully sat on the bed, trying his hardest not to wake up the sleeping beauty. But as she began to stir awake, he sighed and jumped off the bed.

Angie swiped a hand over her eyes and groaned. She opened her eyes and stared at the vampire before her. Harry could only smile at her, the excitement and happiness inside him was too much for him to handle.

"Harry?" She said and Harry grinned.

"Yes?" He answered and plopped down next to her, staring down into her eyes.

"Why are you here?" She asked worriedly and clutched the fabric of the duvet tightly that her knuckles turned white. "Where's Zayn? Or Niall?"

Harry shook his head and placed his hand on her hand, asking her to let go. She slowly did and Harry wrapped his cold fingers around her hands, intertwining.

"It's okay." He answered soothingly. "They're not here."

Angie breathed out a long, relieved sigh but soon tears began racing down her cheeks. Harry's smile quickly turned into a frown as he watched the broken girl and quickly had let go of her hand to wrap his arms around her body comfortingly. He stroked her hair, as she sniffled into his neck.

"Harry," She cried. "Why am I even here?" She looked up at him with her glossy eyes.

He grabbed her and pulled her closer. "I don't know." He said as he pressed his lips against her forehead. "I just don't know."

Angie closed her eyes and pressed her head against Harry's chest that held nothing.

========

Zayn held the helpless girl underneath him and smirked. He lightly traced the young girl's neck, while she shivered.