Chapter 11: Found

Thank you for the 2K reads!! And the 80 votes! It means alot to me!! Thanks you!!

Now I present you:

Chapter 11: Found

Beads of sweat rolled down the side of my face, while I was trying to steady my breathing. I closed my eyes and clutched my chest, not wanting to believe anything. Not believing he would find me. I opened my eyes as soon as my heartbeat slowed and my breathing was at a normal pace. I turned to look at the clock.

4:52 A.M

I groaned in frustration and lied down into my comfy pillow and blanket, only to find I couldn't sleep again. I sighed then flung the covers aside as I got off the bed. I pulled on a hoodie and tied my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my bag and set out for a jog.

After two or three laps, I collapsed on the field, dying of exhaustion. I grabbed my waterbottle from my bag, attacking it with thirsty sips. I groaned as I finally quenched my thirst. I closed with a smile as I lied down on the grass. I opened my eyes as a small ray of sunshine set on my face.

"Wow." I muttered as I watch the beautiful scene in front of me.

The sun rose slowly and shined across the dark world. I smiled and got off the cold grass, embracing the warm rays of the sun. I chuckled as a new, fresh energy washed over me; making me happily walk back to the dorm, forgetting about everything dark in the world.

"I'm back!" I called out as I went into the kitchen, grabbing an apple. "Lottie?!"

Soon a figure walked into the kitchen, eating an apple with me.

"Where were you?" She asked, as she bit into her apple. "I was getting worried."

I chuckled at her behaviour and tapped her chin lightly, closing it.

"Chew with your mouth closed!" I scolded with a laugh. She closed her mouth before chewing obediently and opening her mouth to talk.

"Where were you?" She asked, as she walked to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water.

"Field, might as well start training for the volleyball season." I answered.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going out?" Lottie asked seriously.

I laughed.

"I was just out running some laps, plus you were sleeping like a pig so I didn't want to wake you," I chuckled before walking to the bathroom for a shower.

I switched the shower on and as soon as the temperature was perfect, I stepped into the shower; the peaceful water splashing on my skin, as I washed the dirt away from me.

I walked into my room as soon as I finished showering, picking an outfit to wear. I dragged myself to the wardobe and putting on some black jeans and a white tank top with a soccer jacket over it. Then finished myself with a high-ponytail. I walked out the door and into the living room where Lottie was busy watching T.V and eating an apple.

"Lottie, don't you have class today?" I asked, fiddling with my hair with the towel.

"Nope." She answered, not bothering to look at me.

I groaned.

"I don't want to go!" I whined.

"Just please go! I'm trying to watch this!" Lottie said as she stuck her pink tongue out at me playfully.

"Well someone isn't in a good mood."

"Yep!" She answered. I laughed at her before flinging my backpack over my shoulders and leaving for class.