The Consenquences between Dark and Light

Angie's Thoughts

I walked out of the library stepping into the cold dark night, just stopping at the entrance of a forest. I cursed under my breath wishing my friend Lottie had waited for me.

"Can't you finish this in homeroom?!" Lottie whined for the 15th time tonight. I sighed. I really need to finish this for an A. And her whining wasn't helping.

"No I can't Lottie! Now can you quit whining!" I replied, annoyed.

"But I'm tired! I want to go back and sleep!" She replied like a baby. I rolled my eyes and went back to work.

"Then go." I said simply without lifting my head. As soon as I finished writing the sentence I looked up to meet her bright eyes.

"REALLY?!"

"Yea. You're actually distracting me so it would be a pleasure if you left." I said.

"But what about you? Don't you need a lift back to the dorm?" She said with concern but the sparkle in her eyes said she really wanted to leave. I sighed.

"Don't worry about me, I will finish this in no time. So please, do the honour of leaving." I said. She nodded with a giggle and quickly dashed out of the library. I smiled when she left. Now time to get some work done.

Man I wish I had coped with her whining. I sighed.

Too late to regret mistakes.

I slowly made my way into the dark forest, it was the only way I could make it back to my room quickly. I shivered as a breezy wind blew across my body. Strangely the atmosphere in the forest tonight was extremely different from the other nights. Small icy winds kept blowing across me, like a breeze from the North Pole or elsewhere cold.

And not to mention it was dark too. Normally small lights hung on the branch of the trees, but tonight it seemed like all the lights had broke. Ignoring my suspicion, I quietly ran through the forest to the other end.

As I was about to reach the end of the forest to my dorm, I was stopped by a whimper, followed by a small voice.

"P-Please just let me go," the voice cried out.

"Sorry my dear. A worthless shit like you don't even deserve to live." A dark voice muttered.

I walked towards the sound of the voices stopping just behind a tree. An ear piercing scream, dared me to come closer and I did. My eyes began to focus in the dark, seeing what the objects in front of me were.

Holy shit.

Blood. Blood. I looked up to see a girl on the floor, motionless and surrounded by a small pool of blood just by her neck. And by her stood a tall, built guy.

Shit.

A killer. His eyes turned around quickly scanning around the surroundings. He stopped looking somewhere. His eyes stared in my direction as if he knew I was here. Fuck. What the hell did I get myself into?

Fucking run Angie! My mind shouted. But my legs froze as I stared in shock. In front of my eyes was a killer. A killer. With a killed body. What role am I then?

His eyes were on mine and I realized I was in alot of shit. Finally I moved but stumbled into a tree behind me making a noise.

"Who's there?" a deep voice asked.

I jumped up and without thinking I ran. Only to bump into someone. I fell down but was dragged back up with a hand tugging on my wrist. His hand wrapped around my wrists tightly, cutting off blood circulation.

"Your's Zayn?" The guy holding me said. "Seems like she wanted to get away. If you don't want her, I'll gladly have her quench my thrist."

"Nope. I didn't even know she was here." The killer, or Zayn said, walking towards me.

I started squirming to get out of the tight grip. I was scared out of my mind. Zayn walked up to me, his dark eyes meeting my gray ones. Up close I could see all the details of him despite the fact that we were in the dark. Black hair that were pushed up. Black eyes. Dark skin. He was actually pretty good looking.

"What did you see?" Zayn's dark voice said and his fingers stroked across my cheek making me tense up.

"N-n-nothing." I stuttered.

"Don't lie. Tell the truth. NOW." His deep voice echoed through my ears. I felt my heart beat faster. My mind dared me not to tell the truth.

"Nothing." I said again. I felt the grip on my wrist tighten. And a new voice went through my ear.

"You're not going anywhere without the truth." the voice sounded in my ears.

"Watch me, run." I murmured. Then I did the unexpected.

I kicked Zayn's groin making him fall, then another swift kick to the stomach. Then with all my force I pushed my back up against the body behind me and shot my legs against his, flipping him. He fell down,next to Zayn. They groaned in pain.

"Assholes!" I shouted. Then as fast as I could, I ran. But was stopped when someone hit me across my head.

Slowly I felt darkness take over me..................

Note:

Ok I suck! But I promise you the story will get better!