Chapter 14: Slave

Trapped between a car and a vampire, I stepped into the car obediently. There was absolutely no chance of me running, especially since the myths and legends of the speed of a vampire was proved true.

I climbed into the seat next to a built brown-haired man, who was staring at me intently. When I sat down, another body came into contact with mine, making me crush into the built man. Fortunately, the weight shifted off me.

"Sorry." I looked up, towards the curly-haired man. He gave me a warm smile before shifting closer to the side.

The car ride was extremely quiet, making me feel awkward. With nothing to do, I looked around; eyeing the faces of my kidnappers.

A blue-eyed man with messy light brown-hair, sat in front of the steering wheel, driving. Beside him was Zayn, with jet-black hair that was styled into a quiff. Long eyelashes framed his brown eyes as he stared seriously out the window.

I turned away from him, gritting my teeth. Anger bubbled in me, as well as regret.

Just that night . That one night, that one mistake caused me to throw my life away.

I let out a small sigh.

Life is unfair.

A sudden contact on my cheek made me snap out of my thoughts.

Instantly I slapped the hand away and glared at the curly-haired man. His pink lips were curled into a small smile and he swiped a small pink tongue over them before speaking.

"Are you alright?" He smiled. He touched my cheek, making me wince. "Look, even a small bruise has already started to form on your beautiful face."

His long, cold fingers stroked across my cheek, making me shiver.

But the touch was extremely soothing; the numb feeling taking over the stinging pain on my cheek. And when I slapped his hand away again, I instantly regretted it.

"Don't touch me." I warned. But really, I wanted his cold fingers stroking my bruised cheek.

A small chuckle escaped his lips.

"Don't act so tough Princess," He chuckled. "Its okay if you feel scared, I will be right here for you."

His hand reached out for mine and brought my hand to his lips, planting a refreshing kiss. Warmth seeped into my cheeks and I jerked my hand away from him.  And with the best serious face I could pull I growled, "I don't need your pity and help."

He began to laugh, his laugh echoing through the quiet car.

"I'm Harry, if you wanted to-"

I huffed in annoyance before screaming at him.

"I don't care! You think we could be friends after what you people did?!" I began to shout. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "You people took my life! Excuse me, you're not even people! You're fucking monsters!"

Harry's smile vanished, a frown taking over his face. Looking at him, made the tears from my eyes spill, the droplets fell from my face, splashing onto my bare thigh.

My life was completely changed from that moment.

I was held captive. I was a slave. A blood slave.

========

Notes:

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

I finally updated! (Sorry!)

And this is actually the last chapter I will ever write in 2013....... :(

That's actually kind of sad because I'm gonna miss 2013! :(

But a whole new year is coming and I'm pretty excited! ^.^

Happy New Year People of The World!!

(Just pretend I said this on the 1st of January of 2014....)

And that random video is just a rewind of 2013, consisting of some of my fave youtubers >>>>>>>>>>>>

Angela