Day off?

Abby POV

I just found out about Jay being Zoom yesterday. I stared at his helmet that was just laying on the ground. I was mad, mad that that bastard tricked Barry, he's already been tricked and hurt by someone he trusted.

I was also shocked, how had we seen Jay get stabbed by Himself? A claw literally popped out of his freaking chest.I walked over, I kneeled down and picked up the helmet. I held it and hugged it, as mad as I am, Jay was cute, awkward, but cute.

I teleported to a building, a very high building, I looked over the city, the sun was shining down, I put the helmet on and giggled, it fell into my face so I couldn't see. It was pretty big, I wonder how Jay got it, and how he really played 'Hero' on Earth 2 without losing his shit.

He must have loved tricking everyone, I would, I mean if your going to trick/prank someone, you go big or go home. But that's just my opinion. I tilted the helmet back a little so I could see, how did he keep it on without it falling off his damn head?! I sighed, I hope we meet again and when we do meet, he isn't trying to get Barry's speed or trying to kill someone.

I look down, I really shouldn't have, the helmet fell from my head, I gasp and reach for it, it slips through my grasp and I, very stupidly, jump after it! Soon I'm falling through the air, trying to reach for Jay's helmet, I dove and grabbed it. I look down and grin, I wait until I'm super close to the ground, I instantly go into the shadows and laugh, I swear I heard a few screams.

I travel through everyone shadow and pop out of the ground, right near a park. I see kids running around, laughing and playing games. I put the helmet on again, making sure it won't fall off. I walk around and sit on a bench. My thoughts wonder back to Jay, I'm just going to call him Zoom cause I kind of like it.

I've noticed ever since I've met Zoom, my thoughts always find their way back to him....Do I actually Love him? He's a monster, he's tricked thousands, hurt and killed many, beaten up Barry TWICE, and he took Jesse but we did save her... We really did just leave Zoom in a world filled with people he can hurt...Maybe they got a Man who dresses up like a bat there too! Who knows anymore......

I sit on a bench, I see a beautiful bachelor buttons flower, I lean over and smell them, I love flowers. I went back to Star Labs and sat in a chair, it was a chair will wheels on it, I laid back and put the helmet over my eyes. I close them and drift off.

(Few hours later)

"Hey! Abby! Wake up! Come on I got candy..." I woke up to a KitKat in my face, it was Cisco, "Yo! It took you long enough. Barry got back, I think he knows how to be faster now!" I groaned, "Okay. That's good now you said something about Candy?" Cisco laughed, "Yep." Cisco gave Abby the KitKat. She seen Barry smiling, "It actually worked. And we took the the Dementor dow!" I seen a man with brown hair and glasses. "H-hey!"

He was blushing, I smiled, "Hi, I'm Abby." "I-I'm Hartley Rathaway." "Nice to meet you." "You too." Cisco looked in between us, "Alright love birds, that's enough. Your creeping me out." "Love birds? We just met!" Everyone laughed, "Well, as always, it's been a pleasure working with all of you on this little project. If you need anything in the future, call me. I'm off to a late dinner." "Hm, dinner? Anyone special?" "Very! My parents." He walked away with a smile on his face, "Ya know, he ain't that bad-"

Cisco cut me off, "Don't go there." I smirk, "Too late!" A few minutes later we walked into a room that appeared from the wall, "WTF?! WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?" "We'll tell you later." I looked around, it was just grey. Barry inserted a little device into something, nothing happened. "Mmmm, maybe its password protected?" "No...Are you kidding me?! After everything I just went through, this doesn't even work!" Barry slammed his fist into the things and it appeared. "Whoa....And who says violence isn't the answer?" I grin. "Today was an odd day.... A even odd/calm day....Calm isn't my thing but odd? Hell yeah, now lets just add a little bit of Chaos and speed and we're good to go!" 'This should be AWESOME!'