Meeting

Abby POV

I was chilling at Star Labs With Cisco and Harry, Barry was out all morning, he was training, as Harry says. "What do you got for me Cisco?" "You've been playing Good Samaritan all morning take a break, Are you sure you don't want to get to CCPD and give Patty your attention." "No, I can see her later."

Something happened between those two and I shall help....Somehow! "Because we can't afford to waste anymore time." Cisco rolled his eyes. "What cause we've been sipping Mai Tas since you got here?" I laughed, their at it again!

"I don't want to know what you've been sipping since I got here but Barry needs to get better, Stronger, faster. We need to train for Zoom." Cisco picked up his drink, "Ahhh, I see, you haven't had your coffee this morning." "I've had my coffee this morning, Don't slurp. Don't. Don't. Don't...." I swear, they might act like they don't like each other but their like best friends! The alarm went off.

"Runaway Chemical transport truck heading South On Kester!" "On it." We seen Barry run to it and there were a few cop cars chasing after it. Barry got into the truck and tried to stop it, "I-I can't stop the truck! Someone rigged it!" We heard a small crash and a sorry from Barry, "You can't let that Truck crash! If you do, you'll take out a whole city block." "Great, thank you. Thank you for that!" We heard honks and horns.

"Abby, a little help?!" Barry was panicking, "Yep." I jumped into the shadows and travel to Barry, I see him driving the car and pop next to him, he jumped, "That was quick!" "They don't call me the Flash for nothing!" "Hey! I'm the Flash!" I laughed and made all the cars in front of us stop and move to the side, "Hey guys, you need to either stop that Truck or get out!" I look at Barry and nod, "You get everyone out of the way and I'll stop the truck?" "Sounds like a plan!" He raced out and got all the remaining cars out of the way, I made a barrier to catch it and froze the tires to stop it from moving. I sighed and teleported next to Barry, "That one was a little close." "Yeah." "Nice, now can you Please, Please, Please! Take a break!" Barry and me laughed. "Yeah, you need one."

I heard over the coms that Turtle was dead, "Barry, Abby, we need you back here stat." "Alright, we're on our way." Barry ran off, I was about to go into the shadows but heard someone say, "Gideon." "Was the trip a success Professor Thawne?" "Yes Gideon, I believe it was, I finally figured out what time period The Flash is from, Now lets figure out a way to get home." Then the guy ran off, with yellow Lightning behind him! What the hell?

I teleport to Star Labs and see everyone around the Dead Turtle, I see Jay and Harry were glaring at each other, Barry walked In front of them, "Look guys, we need to figure out how to stop Zoom and everything we've tried has failed and the only one who's actually almost took him down was Abby, so we also need to think outside the box, we haven't even figured out how to close the Breaches yet! Maybe that's where we should start." "Good idea. We'll get on that." Harry walked away with Cisco.

"I've got to get to the CCPD, I'll check in with you guys later." "Okay." Barry walked away, I was about to until Jay started talking, "Every time you think Wells is on your team, something happens. Things...That make you doubt it." Caitlin nodded, I stayed still, what if Harry really did do this? And if he did, why? I shake my head and go into the shadows. I can't think that, Wells would never do this, right? I think back to what he said, "You wouldn't be mad at me for doing anything right?" Was this what he was talking about? I go up or the highest building in Central City and look down.

"There are so many people." I watch everyone I sigh and I get a call from Cisco, "Yo! The Reverse Flash is back!!!" My eyes widen and I teleport to Star Labs, "What?!" Cisco jumped and screamed, "EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP DOING THAT! And The Reverse Flash is back!! At Mercury Labs!" I don't waste time and Grabbed my mask and teleport next to Barry, "Eobard Thawne?...." There was a man in a yellow and black suit, just like Barry's and Zoom's. "You know who I am?" "You died!" Barry's anger rose, "Good to know and guess what Flash, I know what Time Period your from. So that means very soon, you will die." Barry shook his head and the Reverse Flash did a badass super punch and punched Barry, I caught him and turned to The Reverse Flash, he winked and grabbed The lady who was next to him.