Dead

Abby POV

I've been waited for a good 10 minutes for Hunter to return, I think I'm in Barry's lab though, he does work here right? I look at all the papers, it was pretty neat and tidy. Suddenly papers goes everywhere and I pick them up and put them back, "Ya know, you seriously need a bell or something." I turn to Hunter, he was avoiding eye contact. "Hunter? What's the matter?" "...Barry is gone." Everything stopped, the papers I was holding feel to the ground and scattered.

"W-what do you mean he's gone?" "Well's tried to give him his speed back but it just killed him instead." I know I'm not close to Barry but he was a awesome friend so yeah, I'm going to start crying now. Tears were at the brim of my eyes, "Abby..." I hate when I cry, my voice always cracks and whenever I cry, something bad always happens.

"Abby, talk to me. Please." I shake my head and Hunter puts his arms around me and sighed, "Believe me when I say this, I am sorry, for the past and the future." "I-it's okay, you promise n-no one else I-is gonna die?" "Promise." "A-alright."

I feel sad of Joe and Iris and Wally, they just got one son back than they lose another the next day or so. Hunter picks me up bridal style, I blushed and giggled as we went up to the roof. I wipe my tears and look at the sky, I'm surprised it didn't rain. When someone dies it usually rains, especially in anime's.

"Hunter?" "Hm?" "Why are you adorable yet terrifying?" "You think I'm Adorable and terrifying~?" I smirked, "Adorable, hell yeah. Terrifying, Nope."

(LATER)

I'm looking out of a window at the rain, now finally rained! "Abby.....I need to know." And here we go again... "Are you With me or against me?" I open my mouth but his claw glove shushed me, I AM THE ONE WHO SHUSHES PEOPLE! "Don't answer that yet. I'm gonna go out there and talk to some of my friends, and when I come back you give me your answer. If you here, you've chosen me, if not, than you've chosen your friends."

"Alright." Hunter looked deep into my eyes, I really hate choosing too, this sucks but on the bright side~ I get to watch Hunter actually walk away, and let me tell everyone, leather plus his ass equal me being happier than a me in a candy store. I hear Hunter doing his Zoom voice and speaking.

I sighed, he should know what I'm going to chose already, begin a Villain really ain't my thing anyway! I grab a paper and pen and write something down and teleported to Star Labs, I walked in, "Abby!!" I just got tackled by Cisco. "Oh, so now is hug time?" I also got hugged by Harry! "Well hello to you guys too!"

They let go, Cisco pointed at me. "Wait you ain't here to kill us or anything right?" "Nope." Cisco smiled, "Good cause let me tell you, we've had a day." Barry walks out, "Hey Abby." I run at him and I think I tackled him, "Hunter said you were dead!"

"He was wrong, I'm still here and ready to fight, how about you? You ready to kick some butt?" I grin, "Hell yeah!" This is gonna be fun but I couldn't help but feel guilt swell up at in my chest... I left Hunter...

(THIRD PERSON POV)

As Hunter finished his speech to his army, he walked back in Barry's lab. He had hope, he walked in.... Hunter's heart dropped and his heart felt like it had been stabbed a thousand times. His Abby was gone. Hunter threw his mask and slammed his fist into a wall.

Hunter wanted to destroy everything and run to Star Labs and go get Abby back but he knew that wouldn't end well... Hunter thought about surrendering and just beating all his army so he could see Abby again but that thought quickly left his mind.

Hunter knew he was going to see her again, just on different terms and both fighting for different things. As Hunter was about to walk away he saw a note on the desk and picked it up, He slumped down onto the floor and sat there with his knees to his chest. A frown turned into a grin, the note said.

'To Hunter, if your reading this I left, which you should have known by now I was going to, I'm sorry... I hope you can forgive me and we will be able to kiss again. By the way, Nice ass! ;-) -Abby'

Hunter laughed when he finished reading, he couldn't wait to see Abby again~