A weird day

Abby POV

Today is a horrible day....I didn't want to get out of bed, I was at work and right as I was about to leave, Someone ran into me and got Coffee all over me! I am now fully pissed off. It was 8:14 and Barry and Cisco left with Kendra to The Arrow for help, I think they were talking about some guy Called Vandal Savage. He was trying to kill Kendra, Cisco and Barry can handle it....I hope, but Right now I'm at changing at home.
(Into this ⬇️⬇️)

I grab my blue headphones and phone and walked out and teleported to a alley next to Jitters, I put in my headphones and play 'Panic! At the Disco, Girls/Girls/Boys' And not even one minute of walking and I'm already thrown into a wall! "Give me y...

I grab my blue headphones and phone and walked out and teleported to a alley next to Jitters, I put in my headphones and play 'Panic! At the Disco, Girls/Girls/Boys' And not even one minute of walking and I'm already thrown into a wall! "Give me your money! Now!" The guy ripped out my headphones and pointed a gun at me, NO One messes with my music and gets away with it! I turn invisible, "What the-?!" I punch the guy in the face and throw him in the wall, "Aw shit! Y-your one of those Freaks!" "Who are you calling Freak?!" I grab him and through him across the street, "Jerk." I walk away and put my headphones in, playing my music, I looked over my shoulder and seen a crowd surround the Jerk I through. I kept walking until I was across the city, I sighed and went down a alley, now let me say this, NEVER GO DOWN A DARK ALLEY! There are four people ahead, they are going to try and rob me, Is today "Rob and attack Abby day" seriously! I stop walking and get pinned to a wall, there were three guys and one woman, I deadpanned, I hope they figure out that I only have my phone and headphones with me and forty dollars. The woman spoke up, "Look at what got here boys, aren't we lucky?" They all grinned, I smirk, "I wonder how many idiots it takes to take down A pissed off Abby!" I kick the guy to my right and punched the other guy to my left, I throw jump over the other man and kick him into the wall, I grab the two guys I hit and kicks and slammed them into each other, knocking them out, I felt a knife on my throat, I look and see the woman, "Now you little bitch, give me all your money or else I'll cut that pretty little neck of yours." "How about no." She glared and me and went to go check my pockets, I used my powers to throw the woman into a trash can, I laughed and seen her try and get out, I start to walk away, I seen a energy blast come at me, I see Barry run down a street, I do a shadow field around me. I the next moment I find myself on the side walk looking back at Jerk I through across the street earlier, I look around, "What the hell was that?!" I teleport to Star Labs and see Wells, "What was that?!" He jumped and looked at me, "What are you talking about?" "There was a big energy blast coming at me and Barry ran past me and than I'm back in time!" His eyes widen a little, "Barry time traveled..." "He can do that?" "Yes, how do you remember this?" "Huh?" "Your not suppose to remember any of that, only Barry." "I did a shadow barrier around me, besides that I have no idea I remember it." He sighed and got back to drawing on a big white board, I sat down on a stool and watched, he's tired and misses someone named Jesse, maybe I should ask him, "Um Wells?" "What?" "Who's Jesse?" He froze and turned to me, "How do you know that name?!" "I might have read your mind..." "It's my daughter, Zoom has her." "Oh, I'm sorry." "Just stay out of my mind." "meany." I mumbled, "I heard that." "Good to know." "Don't you have something better to do?" "Nope, I'm just going to bug you." I walked behind him and poked him, "Don't touch me." I grinned and got a idea, I ruffled his hair and gasped, "It's like a pillow!" "Didn't I just say not to touch me?" "Yep but I don't care, your hair is awesome!" He chuckled, "Go away." "No." I start poking his cheek, for twelve minutes I have been poking his cheek. He finally slammed the marker down and turned around to glare at me, "Go.Away." "N-O." He walked past me, "Hey! Where are you going?" "Away from you." "Well I could always follow you." "You do that and I'll shoot you." "I would like to see you try." "Don't tempt me." "I'm still going to follow you." He groaned, "Your more annoying than Crisco." I giggled, "Cisco." "Whatever." "You need to lighten up." "And you need to be quiet." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "Marco." "Polo." He stopped and face palmed, I started laughing, "I-I didn't think you would actually say it!" "That's it!" He grabbed his gun and started to chase me, I was screaming and laughing, "AH!" "Get back here!" "LEAVE ME ALONE!" "NO!" I run around a corner and but my back against a wall, I hid in the shadows and he ran past me, I sighed, and heard footsteps, I ran, "Get back here!" I start running faster, I hear him right behind me, "AH!" I see the control panel and run around it, I look at him and read his mind, 'The gun isn't even loaded but this is still pretty fun' I stop and look at him, "You meany." I teleport home and get in PJ's and jump in bed, today was the just weird.