Jay Garrick

(Still Abby's POV)

I have been watching Wells and Caitlin work, they have been working for a few hours, I've been at Star Labs for awhile too, I was going to try and get to know everybody some more but I found out the rest of the team went to Starling City, Caitlin said I could hang out if I wanted to since today was my day off after all. I was walking around and found myself back at the lab with Wells and Caitlin, I stun in a chair and heard someone walk in, "Velocity 6?" Now who is this? "Ah...." "This is what was so urgent Harrison?! You get me to come here so I can take your speed drug?!" He sounds pissed off and is pissed off, Wells points at him, "That's right." The man looks at Caitlin, "You knew about this?!" "Of course she did, she figured it out." Oh no...I got a bad feeling "Um...I thought this was to help Barry?" "It is for Barry but we need to do test runs on subjects who once had the speed force in their System." The guy walked closer to Wells, "Speed force doesn't work like that, it's not something you can create in a lab." "How do you think you became the Flash Garrick, by me and a lab, science, is what did this to you, to Barry, To Zoom! And science is what we need to stop Zoom and is are only option." Now they're both pissed off, "Find another one! Speed force can't be replicated or enhanced! It's a living thing, it's a gift that was given to me, That Drug you have no idea on what it's going to do! I'm not letting another one of you experiments mess with me again, Harrison find someone else to be your Guinea Pig!" So this 'Garrick' guy had the speed force or could do what Barry does and he lost it some how...Just great! "Jay!" "Caitlin keep that serum away from Barry!" Now both Jay and Wells left! "Where are you going?!" "To pick up what we need." "Jay just said we shouldn't give it to Barry!" "We're going to do what we need." With that Wells was off, "You okay Caitlin?" "Yeah I'm just worried." "Want me to get you some coffee and something to eat?" "Just some Coffee." "How do you like it?" "(I don't know how Caitlin likes her coffee. Sorry)" "Okay." I walk out and see Jay pacing around, "Um hello?" "Huh? Oh hey." "I don't believe we've met, I'm Abby Valentine." "Jay Garrick, nice to meet you." "You too, what are you doing out here? I mean I would have thought you would've left." "Yeah me too, I'm still here because I have a bad feeling." "Well want to come with me to get down coffee, I got to get some for Caitlin." "Sure, wait I didn't see any other cars, are we going to walk?" I laughed, "No." I hold out my hand, "What?" "Just take my hand." "Okay..." He slowly does and I teleport us outside of Jitters, "Woah!" He holds his head, "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine." "Ok come on." I walk slowly because I think he's a little dizzy, I should have told that happens, we walk into Jitters and it's packed! "Hey Jay, what do you want?" "Huh? What do you mean?" "To drink." "Oh um (I don't know XD)" "Okay." Well this is when I use my powers to freeze time, I sit down and give everyone there coffees and lattes with my telekinesis, I get mine, Caitlin's, and Jay's. I grin and ruffle his hair, just because I had too! I unfreeze and see everyone look shock, Jay was looking around, "How?" "I shall not tell." We begin to walk until he sees his hair go in his face, "Was this you?" He fixes his hair, "I just had too and it had to be done." He laughed, I remembered something or rather someone, I freeze time again and run back to Jitters, I get 'The Flash' drink, I still don't believe that name! I teleport back to Jay, I mess his hair again and unfreeze again, I giggle because I styled his hair in a weird way, "What are you laughing about and how did you get another drink?" "First I was laughing at your hair, second I got another drink for someone, I'm not tell you how." "Who's it for?" "Wells, as grumpy as he is, he still need some coffee." "I guess...Hey Abby?" "Yeah?" "Please make sure Wells doesn't give that Drug to Barry." "Ok." I will work on that "Thank you." As sincere as that sounded there's something off with him, I just can't put my finger on it though, "So how did you meet Barry and the team?" "Oh I kind of helped deal with Zoom." "You fought Zoom?!" "Yeah, it was kind of cool and a little fun." "Fun?! How is fighting that monster Fun?" "I got to kick ass and I might have created a slip 'N slid." "What?" "Nothing I'll explain later." We keep walking for awhile, until Jays phone rings, "Hello....What?! How?.......Okay, she's with me....Okay we're coming." He hung up and grabbed my shoulder, "We have to get to Star Labs, Wells has been shot." "What?! Come on!" I teleport us inside of Star Labs, we see wells on a bed with a ton of wires, Caitlin next to him, and Joe, "How bad is he?" "There's a bullet in his primary artery." "Can you close the wound if I get it?" How the hell is he going to do that?! "Yes." "How are you going to do that?" Caitlin grabs the Drug, "What is that?" "It's a serum called Velocity 6, it can give Jay temporary speed he can faze through Wells chest and get the bullet." "Yeah but I told you I don't know what's going to happen if I use that." "It's our only option, if you don't do this Dr.Wells will die." Or I could use my powers to simply pull out the bullet! Before I could say anything Jay just stabs him self with Velocity 6! Well I guess it to late now "It's working..." Jay gets the bullet out, that's cool but Jay is angered, annoyed, and in pain, now I can see why he's in pain but why is he annoyed? I will have to ask him later.... "VP is rising, blood is going to his lungs, Thank you." "Yeah..." He looks shaken up but he isn't, there's something not right about him and I want to know what it is!