Let My Opera Begin (A Phantom of the Opera Fanfiction)

Hey readers :) I've decided to write another story! I'm already working on a sequel to Learn to be Lonley because I know what's going to happen, if anyone wants any spoilers, private message me :p Okay guys PLEASE comment!

Christines P.O.V

The rain was falling hard on the roof of the carriage as it pulled into the city of Paris. We went on a little longer until the driver stopped infront of the Opera Populaire. "Here we are, Mrs.Daae." He said opening the carriage door for me, "Thank you kind sir. Have a lovely day." I said stepping out of the carriage. I walked into the opera house. Everyone was everywhere, I saw Andre and Firmin up by the stage with the mistro. I quickly snuck to them so I wasn't ambushed by questions and greetings. "Hello, Andre, Firmin, Mistro." I said doing a little curtsy for them.

"Ah, Mrs.Changy! You don't look a day older than the last time I saw you!" Firmin shouted.

"Yes, and let's hope your voicr hasn't rusted over the years either!" The Mistro shouted.

"Oh, well this is all very flattering! But, I'm no longer Mrs.Changy, its Mrs.Daae now."

"Oh, I'm sorry, what happened?"

"Long story, bad memories. Let's move on, shall we?"

"Yes of course, sing for everyone Christine?"

"I would love to!" I stepped up on the stage and took my red cloak off and placed it on the ground. "Everyone, everyone gather 'round! Mrs.Daae wil be singing for us, Think of Me!" The crowd erupted in applause and shouts.

Think of me,
Think of me fondly when we've said good-bye.
Remember me, once in a while,
Please promise me you'll try!

I sang the whole song and did another little curtsy at the end of it when everyone was clapping.

"Oh, Christine! That was terriffic! Your voice is still amazing. Its me, Meg!"

"Oh, Meg! Its wonderful seeing you again, my dear old friend! Who's this?" I asked her as a young girl approached with long brown hair, brown eyes and beautiful features.

"Oh, this is my Daughter, Dakota."

"Oh, she's beautiful, Meg. I was unaware of your marriage?"

"You were invited, did you not get the letter?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"Oh that's alright! Here, would you like to meet my husband?"

"Of course! I'll watch Dakota if you have to go find him?"

"Thats so kind of you! Thank you, I'll be bright back, behave for Mrs.Daae okay?" Dakota nodded her head and Meg ran off to find her husband.

"Hello, Dakota. I'm Christine."

"Hi Christine, you have a beautiful voice!"

"Why thank you, your a kind young lady. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking."

"I'm 12, its so nice to meet you, my mother talks very highly of you and most all the time!"

"Oh well your mother and I used to be very close," I wondered is she ever told her about Erik? "Who else has she talked about? Any unusual characters?"

"Yes, she talked about a very interesting man, The Phantom of the Opera. She told me the story about what happened in this opera house 13 years ago. Is it true?"

"Well,I'll leave that to your mother to tell you,"

"Here he is, Christine! His name is Zachary, isn't he handsome?"

"Hi, Mrs.Daae. I'm Zachary, its lovely meeting the famous Christine Daae everyone talks about."

"Oh honey its Mrs.Changy."

"No, its Mrs.Daae. Long story, no time to explain. I must get going now, it was lovley seeing you again Meg and meeting you, Dakota and Zachary."

I smiled and headed off to my dressing room.