Chapter 14

In the perspective of Andreu

I was humming. I would get to see her today. It was Wednesday morning, and I was cheerfully fixing my hair and picking out clothes.

The clothes used for the official judging are white, so I should pick something matching. I looked around my closet, and my hand touched a white suit. Why not.

I took the suit out along with a light yellow shirt. I put on the suit pants and put the yellow shirt on top of my naked chest. I buttoned it up and took out my golden colored tie, and tied it.

I pulled on the suit jacket and looked at myself from the mirror. I smiled, brushing my hair back. Looks good.

I'm so excited right now. This is the first judging that I will observe. Emilia is really nervous too. I can feel her getting more nervous by the minute.

I'm worried that she will be crushed under pressure. I should go now. I want to see her too bad to wait even for a moment. I took the written permission to enter her kingdom and opened the silver portal.

I stepped through the portal to the main hall of her castle. Louis was waiting for me and gave me a smile when I arrived. "Ah. It's good to see you in good health, Mr. La Shóne. Emilia will soon be ready, so if you would wait here and then if you would excuse me, I need to sort out some documents."

"Thank you, Louis, and it's not a problem. I'll wait here." He smiled at me and walked up the stairs. He always has such a respectful attitude towards me and others.

Williams should learn a thing or two from him. The other kingdoms highly respect Louis, and his name is known by many he managed the whole country in the absence of the royal family after all.

He's very intellectual, and he gained King Eustache and Queen Sofia's full trust at a very young age. I only had to wait a moment when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I looked towards the voice, and she was there looking absolutely stunning.

She was wearing a white dress that had wide long sleeves with silver decoration at the end. The dress was a little over the knee length, and it had a wide wavy hem. The dress covered the chest but left the back bare. Her white hair had been made into a braided bun and on top of Her hair was the tiara of the La Trúce family. The necklace that was the key to her power was lying on her collarbones.

She was so beautiful that I went speechless. She walked to me and asked. "Andreu? What's wrong, your mouth is open?" I fastly closed my mouth. Change the subject. Anything is fine. "I'm fine. Where is the world leaders meeting being held this year?"

I was just trying to change the subject, but I could see her face going a little weird, and I could sense that she was feeling bad. "It's being held in Tokyo." She said it very quietly, and I realized why she had been feeling so anxious lately.

"You used to live there. Are You alright about going there? I don't know the details, but I know something happened, and that's why You came here on your own." She didn't look me in the eyes as she answered. "Don't worry about it. I just had a little collision with the headmistress, and I said that I would leave. I can go there. It's not a problem."

I could sense that she was lying, but I decided to leave it at that. She doesn't want to talk so that I won't ask. She opened a portal straight to the meeting place, and we stepped through it.