Chapter 4

The Tokyo tower isn't that far away from my house.

It is only a couple of stations away, actually. I had sneaked out of the house this morning. I had a bad feeling that if I got caught, I would have to do another weekend shift.

That old hag is seriously working me to the bone, not that I can complain as long as I work hard for her, I get to stay at the orphanage.

I walked towards the station in my white one-piece dress, black ballerinas, and usually hair open.

The necklace I had gotten from my parents laid on my collarbones. The necklace is beautiful. Its outline shapes a heart and in the middle of the heart is a scale that can move around a little.

When I arrived at the station, I looked at the notice board for the next train.

When I spotted the next train, I went to the platform. I needed to wait around ten minutes for the train to arrive. I looked at the clock. It's quarter past seven. If the train is on time, I should manage to get there by eight.

I went on the train, and it was packed. I sighed. Well, of course, it's packed. It's a busy hour when people travel to work. I found myself a spot near the door, and the train left the station.

I was nervous. Only a moment and I could find out the truth. Also, I am probably only imagining things, but I think my necklace is getting warmer against my skin.

I got curious and touched it. It was warm, almost hot. I clenched it in my fist, and I could hear a voice in my head that said.

"Darling, you want to know the truth? Just follow your path, and I know you can find the thing you lost." I gasped, and the people around me turned to look at me.

I smiled awkwardly and turned my head away from them. What was that? What was that voice? The voice belonged to a female, and it was silky-smooth and warm.

It sounded truly kind in my ears. I got frustrated. My head is about to explode from the number of unanswered questions. The train stopped. We had arrived at the station that I am getting off at.

I got off the train and walked out of the station. I could feel my legs almost running towards the tower, and there he was.

He really stood out in the crowd. Girls were giggling around him, and even guys turned to look at him.

He is definitely handsome with his shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, and muscular body. He was wearing a suit, and his hair had been styled.

I felt really undressed. I slowed down and walked towards him. When he saw me, he closed the gap between us, smiled, kneeled in front of me in a bowing manner, raised his hand to his chest, and said. "I apologize for my informal introduction yesterday. I am the crown prince of the Kingdom of sun Andreu La Shoné. It is an honor to meet you, crown princess of the Kingdom of truth and balance Emilia La Trucé." Once he said this, he took my hand and kissed it. I stared at him in shock. What is he saying? Prince? Princess? I am? What is going on?