Soldout. (20)

Maribelle's Point of View.

That was actually very cute. C'mon that is probably one of the best ways to ask someone out. They stood side by side as she cut the cake. Everyone took pictures as she did so. Harry slickly took the icing and placed it all over her face.

"HARRY! That was uncalled for!" She yelled and shoved cake into his face.

"They are wasting good cake right there." Niall whispered to Zayn and I.

"I'll buy you cake some other time." Zayn said as he laughed.

"You know these pigeons look very hungry..." Louis said as he pointed up at the birds.

We turned back to look at the cake and it was demolished. Cake flew across the park. Everyone was full of cake  except myself and Zayn. He hid behind me before a huge piece of cake splattered all over my face. He laughed as looked at me. Zayn wiped the icing off my face and tasted it.

"Not bad." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Harry! Look what you started!" Kathleen said as she laughed. "This is crazy!"

"Won't this be a birthday you won't forget?" He said before kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm so glad you came! I'm so glad that you all came as a matter of fact!" She said with a huge grin on her face. "Thank you!"

This birthday party is one of the best I have attended. It was just phenomenal! It was nice to kick back and have fun for once.

"KATHLEEN WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" Kathleen's mom yelled out in shocked.

"Ermmm well... I ... Uh."

"It was the pigeons! They are very vicious at night. It's a proven fact." Louis explained as a pigeon flew onto the cake.

"Yeah  these pigeons started this all. Some people decided to threw cake at them.... But we don't have good aim?"

"Oh dear, you know how I feel about birds. I'm sorry that the birds ruined your party."

"Oh no mum, it's fine." She played along trying not to smile.

"It was nice meeting you Mrs." Harry said.

"Oh no I'm not leaving, I should tell you some stories about Kathleen when she was just a little girl." She insisted.

"Please do."

"No please don't , now is not the right time. I think you should help her out over there. She thinks she's a better dancer than you. Go prove her wrong." She said as she pointed in a certain direction.

She walked away and we all laughed in unison. Her friends seemed to be all in their little clicks. She didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. It seemed quite odd considering they barely spent time with her. Besides if I were her friend, I'd be spending every minute with her at her birthday party.

The party ended but we chose to stick around and help out.

"Thanks for sticking around it means a lot. It truly does, this is probably the best birthday ever!" She said as she hugged everyone.

"Thanks for inviting us." Zayn said.

"It was great!" Niall added.

"Best party ever!" Louis continued.

"Overall we loved being a part of this very important and fun day." Liam concluded. "Sorry for being late."

"It was all this boy's fault." Zayn pointed at Harry.

"I didn't know what to wear."

"He literally went through all of his clothes." Louis added.

"Can't forget his shoe dilemma." Niall added.

"He almost forget to brush his teeth too." Liam continued.

"Now that's a lie." Harry objected. "I always do."

"Except for that one ti..." Zayn said.

"Can we not talk about that." He said as he laughed.

"Well be better get going." Liam said.

"Thanks for coming! I'd love to see you all again. You're awesome company, I hope you know that yeah?" Kathleen said as she walked us to the gate.

"Well if you aren't doing anything tomorrow night you can..." Harry said as he flashed a ticket.

"NO WAY !  Excuse me while I..." Kathleen said in excitement. "Wow. I mean, I'll see if I'm busy. See you tomorrow... You know if I'm not busy."

She grabbed the ticket with a grin and hugged everyone goodbye. Harry stood around with her for a few before catching up with us later.

Zayn placed his arms around me as we walked back to the hotel. It was roughly around eleven o clock at night. The walk back to the hotel never felt so long. We all sighed and hummed all the way back to our suite. 

And once we got to the suite and we all passed out.